eVGA GTX280 $316.99 Shipped (plus $30 rebate?) $287AR!

wouldn't be surprised to see the gtx 280 cards down to 249 in the next 3-4 months at most

Nice price. The only problem I see is that everytime I've ordered something that says "Very few left In Stock! Order soon -- product may sell out." on Buy.com I get an email that notifies me of it being backordered.

Nice price. The only problem I see is that everytime I've ordered something that says "Very few left In Stock! Order soon -- product may sell out." on Buy.com I get an email that notifies me of it being backordered.

I was just waiting for a chance to kick myself over a hd4870 1gb @ $225, and here it is :p

You forgot to add how you can take off another $30 with a Buy.com Visa card. that would bring that down to $250-ish territory.

is this a good card? and will a 650watt P/S with 4 20amp 12volt rails be enough to run it?

I just bought one and I just plan on playing games like cod4 and such on a 22 inch screen

i bit too, to get the 5% to stick buy it as a guest just print out the receipt for your records.

how does this card compare to a 8800GTS 320mb? thats what im upgrading from.

$272AR is a darn good deal considering we don't have cash back at a high percentage right now.

is this a good card? and will a 650watt P/S with 4 20amp 12volt rails be enough to run it?

I just bought one and I just plan on playing games like cod4 and such on a 22 inch screen

should, give the PSU maker and model number, but any decent 650 watt should run it just fine. if you bought it to play COD4 on a 22" screen you just really overbought. an 80 dollar card can do that. it will max out any game at that res. upgrade your monitor. or you could save yourself 100 to 150 and get a 4870 or a 4850. nice time to buy a bigger screen though

what he said, the GTX280 will wipe the floor with the GTS

Yeah look at Crysis numbers @ 1680x1050 with 4xaa, 28 fps vs 1 fps :D

Oh btw op deal is already dead, I'd consider editing your first post. The price is back up to $359.40. :mad:

the regular non super clocked evga gtx 280 is still for $311.49. search evga gtx 280. price for the super clocked version mustve just changed, cuz i order about an hour ago.

people's still selling those for $400 on the forsale/trade forum... greedy

I just tried and the deal is dead !
Always too late !

Well, if you get lucky and hit the Paypal 15% off from Newegg today and do the 2.75% live cashback, the BFG GTX 280 is 255 AR. The Evga would be about 285.

Well, if you get lucky and hit the Paypal 15% off from Newegg today and do the 2.75% live cashback, the BFG GTX 280 is 255 AR. The Evga would be about 285.

Got on that deal, hard to pass it up. Already got my cash back email.

I hate Paypal, I had a run in with them and said I will never deal with them again.
Maybe it is time to try again ?

This is my second time dealing with Buy.com how long does it take to get status that its been shipped or gone to the warehouse.

wow, i ordered sunday night, selected free super express saving shipping option (5-9 day to deliver, may take up to 3 days longer to process), and its already shipped out and scheduled to arrive tomorrow! that was fast..

I spoke with a rude customer service manager and she stated they are out of stock and are looking for stock on these cards.

wtf! I ordered this thing sunday, it is now thursday and it still says processing! wtf is going on they said 2-3 business days not 1 week!

they should at least let me know a status this is poor customer service, anyone else having this issue?

10 minutes before I called I got in warehouse but its hard to be in the warehouse if they are out of stock. I looked up their online rating and it was 3.7 out of a 10 every post was the same thing people order and never get their item or it was so late it wasn't worth it. The one guy that got his here is lucky because this is the second time I ordered from them and didn't get a good response from them. Last time I waited 3 weeks for an item I wasn't giving them that much time this go round.

YES MINE GOT SHIPPED!!!!.

question, my power supply doesnt have a 8 pin PCI-e connector but it has 2 6 pin connectors, does the card come with an adapter?

Back