evga gtx Titan

xorbe

Supreme [H]ardness
It ends this Saturday. My first ebay sale. It's at $305 presently. It's just wasting away on my shelf, and I don't have any other "godboxes" that I want to plug this thing into. I'd rather have another 950/960 card for my smaller machines.

link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-GTX-TITAN-6GB-GDDR5-/161839396528

Custom rom that allowed gpu to run approx 1050 steady, but the vram was not overclocked.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I sold both of my Original EVGA SC Titans on EBay right after I upgraded to my current 980 Ti's . I sold them both for a little less then 400$ each with shipping. At least it helped pay for one of the 980Ti's and a little of the second.

Sucks though that I bought my Titans each for $1019 back in 2013 on release day. Oh well, such is the life of bleeding edge tech. Good luck with your sale dude!

It's at $338 now. It's just been sitting on my shelf for 6-7 months, I should have sold it months ago!!! So whatever I can get out of it is fine. All I want is a legit trouble-free buyer.

See yours ended at $405. I have one to sell as well and hopefully I'll get that. They're great cards but honestly I feel like other people can use them to their full potential more than I will.

See yours ended at $405. I have one to sell as well and hopefully I'll get that. They're great cards but honestly I feel like other people can use them to their full potential more than I will.

No, it did not sell. A new 1-feedback buyer sniped the auction at the very end, then requested no signature delivery. I canceled the transaction. Apparently I could have sold it to the next bidder, but I'm not familiar with eBay at all.

Last edited:
Wow that's unfortunate. You should update your seller preferences to block him as well as set a filter to stop people with unpaid cases from bidding.

Back