EVGA GTX 980 Ti as low as $623.57 @ Jet.com

Yeah I would say so. So my latest update is that it is being shipped from Walmart but supplied by PCRush and they cannot track it as they say its shipped but they don't know how. Proceed with caution.

Well, as it turns out..mine just arrived and it wasn't from either company Jet said. Hmm. Will test it out when i get home.

Well, as it turns out..mine just arrived and it wasn't from either company Jet said.

This sounds like a disasterous service for possible returns and DOA hardware. Neither the buyer or Jet even knows where the product is really coming from? :eek:

Well, as it turns out..mine just arrived and it wasn't from either company Jet said. Hmm. Will test it out when i get home.

Was it just the card and nothing else? People were hoping that it would come with the metal gear game code that other stores are giving out

I bought this knowing it wouldn't come with a game. I think that was just wishful thinking by others.

I am just disappointed that i ordered it on Saturday night and the expected delivery is for next monday still.

Jet's shipping system is really kind of wonky. My first order from them got messed up but they fixed it quickly and responded to all 3 of my emails within 30 minutes. I would give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Had the same worries about the returns process so called Jet (again) and they said if there is any issues then they would give me a full refund and then advise where to return it too. It is just the card, no game code :(
To me it sounds like was said earlier they are still working out the kinks but the CS seems on top of it.

Last edited:
I'm doing a live chat with Newegg but it looks like a no go because the email address they have on file isn't matching the one used to place an order with Jet.com.

Oh well, at least I tried.

So got my card today. I must say, everything went pretty smooth for me. Ordered on Sunday, got my card today (wed), fulfilled by Newegg. Haven't tried getting a game code yet, will try for that tomorrow. My email should match so we'll see what happens. Overall pretty uneventful, which is a good thing and I would def buy from Jet again.

The price went up a great deal. Not much worth it at this point if the price isn't any better than say Newegg or Amazon.

Thank you for the original posting - I ordered the evga 4995 last Friday - it showed as processing until yesterday, so I called yesterday to check on it - well they cancelled it last night after telling me it was OK yesterday. When I called today to ask why they cancelled my order after saying everything was good yesterday, they said that they were no longer carrying the item and sure enough it is gone from their web site if you search for it - it does still show from the original link but is out of stock.

They were nice enough on the phone, but they have not yet refunded my account (they said it could take up to 4 days).

They did say if they carried it again, they would honor the price I originally paid, but had no idea if they would carry it again. Overall not giving me a lot of warm fuzzies for the service.

Thank you for the original posting - I ordered the evga 4995 last Friday - it showed as processing until yesterday, so I called yesterday to check on it - well they cancelled it last night after telling me it was OK yesterday. When I called today to ask why they cancelled my order after saying everything was good yesterday, they said that they were no longer carrying the item and sure enough it is gone from their web site if you search for it - it does still show from the original link but is out of stock.

They were nice enough on the phone, but they have not yet refunded my account (they said it could take up to 4 days).

They did say if they carried it again, they would honor the price I originally paid, but had no idea if they would carry it again. Overall not giving me a lot of warm fuzzies for the service.

They charged your account for an item they never shipped? Yeah this place is going to crash and burn quickly :eek:

Props to SolidBladez, his suggestion worked and they were very quick and nice about it.

So i get my name laser etched onto Jet's first buyers wall.

So that's pretty sweet i guess...

Back