EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI

Nice!! I've been messing around with my 3 Evga 780 Superclocked and I'm in the top 20 in the world for a 3 card setup in 3dmark ( only one up there using a 2600 k lol )
I'm running all 3 at 1180 on the core with plus 175 on the memory , with my fan at 70 percent in hitting the high 60s lOw 70s for temps. What are you hitting on water?

Nice!! I've been messing around with my 3 Evga 780 Superclocked and I'm in the top 20 in the world for a 3 card setup in 3dmark ( only one up there using a 2600 k lol )
I'm running all 3 at 1180 on the core with plus 175 on the memory , with my fan at 70 percent in hitting the high 60s lOw 70s for temps. What are you hitting on water?

I was able to bench Firestorm 1150/6068 - 13601. Using Precision X, I was able to max my overvoltage and power without any issues. I was also able to bench 3DMark FireStrike at core 50+ offset and mem 50+ offset all day long (hydro coppers have different offset values). HOWEVER, it was completely unstable in real games. Far Cry 3 was especially unstable to any overclocking. So for gaming, it's best to just use what EVGA clocked it at.

Your rig is an absolute beauty!

Thank you! The case makes upgrading components super easy, and it runs dead silent.

Last edited:
Badass, But are you really not going to tell what your temps are like???

What are your idle/load temps? :)

Badass, But are you really not going to tell what your temps are like???

What are your idle/load temps? :)

Oh sorry. Here are my temps. Each can run 10-12 cooler if I max out my fans. But I'm really adamant about running my rig *dead silent*. Basically I turn fans down to standstill, and then I crank them back up to just when they start spinning, and then leave it at that RPM.

Serial loop (idle / load / loadOC)
GPU1 (26/52/58) -> GPU2 (28/65/75) -> CPU (38/80/85)

Yeah, such a beauty build you have. So would you say the Hyrdo Coppers are worth it? I can't seem to find any reviews. How much do they help over and above the reference and ACX coolers?

I honestly don't think the difference in performance is noticeable since they are clocked pretty close. The only reason why you'd buy the hydro coppers over the ACX is if you want to run it in a water cooled rig with low-sound signature and possibly higher OC capabilities ( although I wasn't able to successfully clock it higher and have it run completely stable in-game ).

Yeah I was mostly interested in if it was allowing higher clocks than the ACX or reference cooler, it may have provided me that extra little bit of motivation to switch over to water cooling. It seems like all versions of the 780 are fairly quiet so I'll probably go with a reference cooler, perhaps the ACX.

Thanks for the info, you just helped me narrow down my choices, and again sweet rig man, thanks for sharing.

Yeah I was mostly interested in if it was allowing higher clocks than the ACX or reference cooler, it may have provided me that extra little bit of motivation to switch over to water cooling. It seems like all versions of the 780 are fairly quiet so I'll probably go with a reference cooler, perhaps the ACX.

Thanks for the info, you just helped me narrow down my choices, and again sweet rig man, thanks for sharing.

No worries! The ACX will be a great upgrade for your already amazing rig.

Back