EVGA GTX 690 Signature up for Pre-Order at Amazon

nope. Thats a sign up to be notified when it becomes available. There is no pre-order.

It was available for a few minutes earlier before I posted it. Went dead a couple of minutes afterwards.

nope. Thats a sign up to be notified when it becomes available. There is no pre-order.

You are a little too slow there.... not sure why people keep posting that the page changed after stock ran out. That is a given on modern websites.

Yep, snowbeast, the page changed - it was indeed a pre order but only lasted a few minutes.

I have an EVGA sig 690 and love it! One of my favorite GPU purchases in a long time

I like how the "frequently bought together" is the 690 + a 680. Doesn't really make sense unless people order both and then cancel the one that doesn't ship first. :p

Hah, next time I can afford to skip buying groceries for the next few weeks I'll consider picking one up. :)

Finally, after repeatedly getting e-mailed that the EVGA Signature GTX690 was back in stock, I was able to order one last night. Hopefully in a few days I will get to test this bad boy out and see how it compares to my 6950 CF setup.

Back