EVGA GTX 690 Signature Available at Amazon $1049.99

No offense but that's not really worth posting about because it's highly unlikely anyone is going to spend 1k on a video card. Also, I checked and the price is actually $1,199.99 not $1049.99.

No offense but that's not really worth posting about because it's highly unlikely anyone is going to spend 1k on a video card.

Not_sure_if_serious_small.jpg

For your $1200 video card they throw in a .... free T-shirt? How generous.:rolleyes:

Not even kidding, that t shirt made me want to buy GTX 690 more than ever... Like 4% serious.

No offense but that's not really worth posting about because it's highly unlikely anyone is going to spend 1k on a video card. Also, I checked and the price is actually $1,199.99 not $1049.99.

LOL. Just when I needed a good laugh too.

For your $1200 video card they throw in a .... free T-shirt? How generous.:rolleyes:
Why would they throw in anything? For $1200 you get $1200 in product. People who can drop that kind of money on a video card aren't going to care about a t-shirt.

LOL. Good joke!

Thanks OP...in for 3. I need something for my new HTPC build and my wife loves teh shirts for cleaning rags. teehee
|
|
|
|
|
\/
0% serious

Will it play Crysis?

Not with the current drivers, you have to use a leaked beta with a regedit hack, then force monitor refresh with a 3rd party program and install a mod that fixes the black screen bug... but it's not that hard to do.

Oh wait, the GTX 690 is not made by ATI...

Not with the current drivers, you have to use a leaked beta with a regedit hack, then force monitor refresh with a 3rd party program and install a mod that fixes the black screen bug... but it's not that hard to do.

Oh wait, the GTX 690 is not made by ATI...

Some one is mad...

amazon prices fluctuate sometimes by the minute.

So I guess this thread should be in the {limp} section of the forum. Considering all the limp dicks that are frequenting it. HTFU!

[H]Card revocation process initiated.

Well, all I can say is, if dollars are like fractions of pennies to you, why not buy one? I know I would, if I had that kind of dough ...

^ LOL @ AGP. Although it wasn't so funny when I had the drama of RMA'ing my old NVidia 6800 GT for PCI-E and EVGA sent me the AGP version. Twice! D'oh!!

Back to $1200. At $1050 I'd bite, not at 1200.

Because $150 matters a whole lot at the bargain price of $1200. When you're in the $500+ range I'd say that a hundred or two hundred more is pennies. Anyone seriously considering this card doesn't give a rats ass about money.

Because $150 matters a whole lot at the bargain price of $1200. When you're in the $500+ range I'd say that a hundred or two hundred more is pennies. Anyone seriously considering this card doesn't give a rats ass about money.
I guess it's like someone who's willing to spend $105k on a certain sports car but not $115k. I can see your point. Then again, $150 (in your example) or $10k in my example is still $150 or $10k. ;)

I have no idea why these cards are getting sarcastically brow beaten when its considered expensive to some but not all. They may be unaffordable to you but with the fact that stock is still mostly unavailable someone out there has the money.

I would have bit too at $1050. (hope the wifey don't read this cause I told her it was either the 690 or new AR-15. and I already got the AR) :D It would save me money in the long run on electricity bills... I am running 2 x 295's still.. one for 3 monitors and one for the 40.. (or at least that's my con and I'm sticking with it) :)

Back