eVGA GTX 260 Core 216 ...$130 SHIPPED! ($20 MIR)

RADEoN

Supreme [H]ardness
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...cd=10466193-1225267-u47603t1408995f0fp0c0s558

I think this is one of the lowest prices I've seen.

Coupon Code: GFDW8472JG1HW3 GIVES YOU THE 25 percent off.

Here comes a complex math equation. Those who can't keep up please move along.

199.99*.25 = 49.99

199.99 is the price of the card.
.25 is the value of the coupon in percent (%)
49.99 is the value saved after entering the coupon code.

199.99-49.99 = 150 (Total cost of video card MINUS value of coupon when applied to video card EQUALS total cost of video card BEFORE rebate)

150-20=130 (Total cost of video card MINUS mail in rebate EQUALS total cost before tax (if applicable))

Newegg has the exact same video card for 194.99 minus a 25.00 mail in rebate.

Last edited:
Its not $130 shipped, its $150 shipped and $130 after MIR.

And its more like $163 after tax.

Oh that must be why OP put the 20 MIR in parenthesis.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

$163.86 shipped for me before rebate
making it $143.86 after rebate if there are no issues with the rebate.

I went ahead and ordered one for $159.89 before rebate. The only downside is the Est. Ship Date 07/06/2009.

I almost went for a Diamond 4890 from TigerDirect for around $155 after Bing cash back, but I don't trust how loud those cards are described as in multiple reviews.

edit: hmm maybe i should edit my signature, though it kind of reminds me of the old days. :D

Damn wish the code work for hard drives...need one...good price for the 260 thou

I went ahead and ordered one for $159.89 before rebate. The only downside is the Est. Ship Date 07/06/2009.

I almost went for a Diamond 4890 from TigerDirect for around $155 after Bing cash back, but I don't trust how loud those cards are described as in multiple reviews.

edit: hmm maybe i should edit my signature, though it kind of reminds me of the old days. :D

hehe. it was in stock before I posted it... I promise :p

very nice part # 896-P3-1255-AR i have the same card which i bought off new egg for 200$ a couple months back

hmm should i SLI these or get rid of my single and get w 4890s?

Last edited:
sh*tty. usually have tax exempt orders online for SD. business site requires tax for all. tax kills deal for me.

sh*tty. usually have tax exempt orders online for SD. business site requires tax for all. tax kills deal for me.

Honestly, don't expect to be getting around your state tax through many online retailers for much longer.

Honestly, don't expect to be getting around your state tax through many online retailers for much longer.

Gotta pay for that "free" healthcare somehow.

Ugh, that's literally going to kill half the value of online deals.

It's usually free... if it's in stock. Dell ran out but it seems they're going to honor the deal.

I think you miss read my post. Anyways. I bought one.. If it doesn't ship by Tuesday ill probably cancel.. dont want too wait a month for something.

It isn't $130 shipped.

It would have been better put as $130 after MIR.

Unless it is actually $130 as soon as the card ships out then it is $130 shipped.

It isn't $130 shipped.

It would have been better put as $130 after MIR.

Unless it is actually $130 as soon as the card ships out then it is $130 shipped.

Its still 130$.. I dont see a problem.

Its still 130$.. I dont see a problem.

The title is misleading, it sounds like you pay $130, you pay $150 plus tax and shipping and then get $20 back. You'll see other posts that say $130 after MIR. That's what I tried to get across in my first post. MIR kill deals for most people here.

Ranger you're pretty much the only one making a big deal about a 20 dollar rebate.

Because the title is misleading.

$130 shipped = Shipped as $130

Just like how we do things here in the FS/FT section. A seller says $50 shipped for his motherboard. When you PM the seller he or she then tells you to pay tax and shipping. I'm sure many of us wouldn't be too happy about the seller posting up the wrong price.

A proper title would have been $130 after MIR before shipping and tax.

Last edited:
People bitch over everything :) Just can't see the hardship people are going through, RADEoN spelled it out in his first post and the title even has (MIR) in it.

People bitch over everything :) Just can't see the hardship people are going through, RADEoN spelled it out in his first post and the title even has (MIR) in it.

This thread is another fine example of why I don't share [H]ot deals.

eVGA GTX260 Core216, $130 after MIR+s/h

People can pretty much assume tax depending on your area (like me, CA 7~8%) and I thought proper titles were part of this sections rules.

S/H is free

"FREE 3-5 Day Shipping on Electronics, Software & Accessories over $129"

2nd title could lead some people to think it's $130 shipped and then they are illegible for a $20 rebate, making the final price $110. Unless someone puts $20 IR and you can see it's not that so that wouldn't be right in this instance, either.

2nd title could lead some people to think it's $130 shipped and then they are illegible for a $20 rebate, making the final price $110. Unless someone puts $20 IR and you can see it's not that so that wouldn't be right in this instance, either.

Ok, I can see an advantage of saying 130 AR 20$ MIR. I'm not sure it's worth busting his balls over, but whatever.

Tax and shipping kills the deal.

As I previously mentioned, if you're looking for "no tax" then you arn't really going to find it at all for much longer. maybe unplesant, but it's just the reality of things.

This is a *really* good deal on the card, imho.

Back