EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING

Groto

Limp Gawd
I am selling my 1080 Ti incase anyone is interested. It’s in great condition, I am just upgrading because I need a HDMI 2.1 card.

it comes with the original box and accessories. Those are all in great shape and a few of them are still unopened in the bags they came in. Pics in link below.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203426535544

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Come on guys, I need more cash to buy more cache lmao. See the original link for a mint condition 1080 Ti :)

Hey OP you could have sold that in a red hot minute on FS/FT and skipped the 15% ebay fees and all the other ebay BS

And you can pry my 1080ti out of my cold, dead hands. Until one can actually walk into a store and buy a 3080ti for MSRP... you know like the olden days.

Hey OP you could have sold that in a red hot minute on FS/FT and skipped the 15% ebay fees and all the other ebay BS

And you can pry my 1080ti out of my cold, dead hands. Until one can actually walk into a store and buy a 3080ti for MSRP... you know like the olden days.
I tried selling the same card on eBay but scammers kept buying it so I threw it up on [H] and sold it in a day.

Yeah I don’t normally sell stuff so I wasn’t sure the best way. I’m not too worried about it, but will consider it for future stuff. Thanks

I managed to snag a 3090 at BB for MSRP, so the increased GPU prices is helping me fund it by selling the 1080Ti, which is stil a great card, but I am running the 48in LG CX OLED so I needed something that could handle 4K 120hz and also support GSYNC.

I tried selling my 2080 on eBay before the 3xxx release. Ended up costing me shipping both ways because the buyer claimed they couldn't get it working in their system.

At least I got the card back in the same shape I sent it in.

I tried selling my 2080 on eBay before the 3xxx release. Ended up costing me shipping both ways because the buyer claimed they couldn't get it working in their system.

yea i have had stuff like that happen sold a cpu that was lapped with pics and someone bought it and said it didnt work when they never even tried to use it. Good luck to the op take plenty of pics and a video of you packing it never can be to safe.

Wow I am shocked you got it back at all much less in one piece and functional. Ebay is just chock full of nuts. I once sold a monitor on ebay, buyer said it didn't work (bullshit) and demanded refund, I made them ship it back to me and it was a totally different monitor and it was jacked up. They still got their refund, thanks a lot Ebay. A lot of time and money wasted.

Not a bad final price there. What's the total damage after shipping and fees?

Wasn't that about $150+ than you were asking here?

Not a bad final price there. What's the total damage after shipping and fees?

Wasn't that about $150+ than you were asking here?
Not sure yet. The guy messaged me and said his card limits aren't high enough so he is going to have to take care of that Monday morning and then pay me.

eBay is a real shit show these days. I'm an honest seller and buyer but some things I wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.

Yep, I bought a card from eBay earlier this year that crashed/BSOD under any workload or gaming. Seller tried to give me the run around on a return and I had to work with eBay support for a month to have them to provide a return label so I could then wait to get my money back.

when I sell, I make sure everything is perfectly packaged, fully insured, fully working, etc - some of these sellers now just don’t care

I just sold my 1080 GTX FTW for $400. Had many many many people messaging me for it. Most were going for $500-650. Market is insane right now.

I could have got more but I am not trying to be greedy. glws!

I just sold my 1080 GTX FTW for $400. Had many many many people messaging me for it. Most were going for $500-650. Market is insane right now.

I could have got more but I am not trying to be greedy. glws!
Yeah, I sold mine at $550 while having multiple pending at $600. You definitely could have got more $$$.

I felt good about it, some dad was buying it for his kid.
I have been known to give things at ridiculously low prices or free when going to the right place. I gave away a 550 platinum PSU for free a week ago to a former student of mine.

I felt good at $550 too, he was going to mine with it :p.

Back