EVGA GTX 1080 FTW $600 (shipped) at Newegg

_l_

[H]ard|Gawd
Wanted to give a pricing heads up for those who might be interested

Just purchased an EVGA GTX 1080 FTW over at Newegg for $599 ($6 more for 3 day Fedex) today 05-15-2018

IMO Good price for a new high end card with 3 year warranty, 24/7 phone tech/customer service support and the ability to transfer the warranty when I sell it in the future.

I really need to get a GPU as my VR rig is sitting there not being used and I'm missing it. I've been waiting for the next GPU releases before purchasing but just thought of something. Can't I purchase this EVGA card and do their step-up in the next 90 days? I'm sure we're going to get new GPUs by then (at least I hope so!). Or, must the EVGA card be purchased directly from EVGA?

I really need to get a GPU as my VR rig is sitting there not being used and I'm missing it. I've been waiting for the next GPU releases before purchasing but just thought of something. Can't I purchase this EVGA card and do their step-up in the next 90 days? I'm sure we're going to get new GPUs by then (at least I hope so!). Or, must the EVGA card be purchased directly from EVGA?

just a guess but until the GTX 1070 price point hits $400 for a new card I don't see why nVidia would release it's next series - not as long as gtx 1070/1070 Ti/1080's are selling New at a good pace for $500 and up

That is a great price! I got lucky and found an MSI gtx 1080 used for $350 but to have it new and with a warranty, it would have been worth buying a new one for $600.

rules for evga step-up...

https://www.evga.com/support/stepup/

Back