EVGA GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpy_rock

Limp Gawd
SOLD 2 EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING, 08G-P4-5173-KR, 8GB GDDR5, ACX 3.0 $575 each or $1100 for both of them. I just picked these up last week and then found a deal on a pair of 1080s

Must have heatware
Paypal.
Shipping to continental US only.

http://www.heatware.com/u/78718/to

Last edited:
good price cause im selling my 1070 sc for 700 shipped prob wont get it but its a sellers market atm. And dont expect to get next gen cards ull be waiting 6 months unless your lucky to get any on launch.

If you look at that link and actually select Newegg as the seller and not a third party they list it for $550, it's only the third party sellers gouging.

You're replying to a post that was over 2 weeks ago. Newegg's price was like $750 then. And anyhow, if it comes in stock at 550 it'll be sold out in under 5 minutes. Good luck trying to get one at 550. Plus, for me in PA and some other states, I have to pay sales tax of 6% on that. After you figure that in, and the $4.99 minimum shipping, you're at $588.

Last edited:
You're replying to a post that was over 2 weeks ago. Newegg's price was like $750 then. And anyhow, if it comes in stock at 550 it'll be sold out in under 5 minutes. Good luck trying to get one at 550. Plus, for me in PA and some other states, I have to pay sales tax of 6% on that. After you figure that in, and the $4.99 minimum shipping, you're at $588.
i thought PA got zero tax on new egg. that sucks they tax PA now but being in NJ ive always been taxed that shitty 7%. Also like i said good luck getting them, even at $550 thats gouged to hell since its a $300 card MSRP or less now in a non miner world. GL on sale

PA has been taxed since november.

The 1070 is $400 msrp. It was never sold at msrp even on release before the mining craze because of it being stronger than a 980 Ti. It went from 450-500 upon release depending on model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back