EVGA GTX 1070 FTW $329 + $20 MIR @ Newegg

Well, I just did what I have never done before and I don't know :eek:

I called Nvidia and the guys tells me the game is tied up to the graphics card. Now, between you and me, he did not seem so sure of it either so

Well what else would you expect him to say :p ? If it is anything like the other promos it will activate on any card that the promo applies to. There is one pool of promo codes and GeForce experience is going to check to make sure that it applies to your video card installed. As long as you have one of the three cards installed from any manufacturer it will activate.

Newegg sent the promo code for Monster Hunter via email today although the card shows not being here until Saturday. I logged into my nVidia account and redeemed it with my GTX 780 installed. So I don't think it is actually checking for a specific video card installed.

This is good to know... so the consensus is that this is a good price? I have spent a lot of money this month but I need to splurge for myself and this will be one of my personal gifts for this year... part of my man-cave budget

This is good to know... so the consensus is that this is a good price? I have spent a lot of money this month but I need to splurge for myself and this will be one of my personal gifts for this year... part of my man-cave budget

The price is good for brand-new. You may be able to find better pricing, but that's for refurbs. There may be some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on 1070s, but I don't think they will be that much bigger.

Well, it says "Deal ends Friday" so I am hoping that it will be Friday at Midnight. I'll pull the pin if nothing else (better deal) comes along.

Well, it says "Deal ends Friday" so I am hoping that it will be Friday at Midnight. I'll pull the pin if nothing else (better deal) comes along.

yup waiting for the thursday day before black friday sale email newegg is promising before i pull the trigger on the 1070.

Back