EVGA GeForce 980ti ACX2.0+ SC+ Original Box + Accessories (Excellent Condition)

Zarathustra[H]

Extremely [H]
Link to eBay

For extra references above eBay Feedback, here is my Heat

Please let me know if you have any questions or requests!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
so...

Final sale price: $380.05

eBay Fees: $40
Paypal fees: $12
Shipping cost estimator error: $4.

I essentially just paid $56 to sell something for $380... That's 15%. Absolutely insane, and not worth it.

A $5 total fee would have been more appropriate and reflected the true value of the service.

Never doing that again. What a ripoff.

so...

Final sale price: $380.05

eBay Fees: $40
Paypal fees: $12
Shipping cost estimator error: $4.

I essentially just paid $56 to sell something for $380... That's 15%. Absolutely insane, and not worth it.

A $5 total fee would have been more appropriate and reflected the true value of the service.

Never doing that again. What a ripoff.

Why didn't you just sell it on the forums here

Why didn't you just sell it on the forums here

I figured I'd hit a larger audience on eBay. I've posted a few things here over the years that failed to sell, and I figured having more eyeballs on it would help.

Lesson learned though.

I figured I'd hit a larger audience on eBay. I've posted a few things here over the years that failed to sell, and I figured having more eyeballs on it would help.

Lesson learned though.

If you end up selling on ebay again, start the auction at the minimum amount you'd like to receive (where you factor in the ebay/paypal fees.) But yes, ebay fees plus paypal fees on top of that suck

I have a second (better one) I intend to sell as soon as I get my hands on a new 2016 Titan X. If interested stay tuned.

It is exatly like the one in this post, but with very high ASIC quality, so it runs cool, and clocks high with the stock cooler.

Back