EVGA Geforce 6600GT or Leadtek PX6600GT

Hate_Bot

2[H]4U
Both have the same specs, I've heard the EVGA cooler is better but the leadtek one has a better game bundle (Doom 3, SplinterCell:pandora Tommorow,Prince Of Persia:The Sands Of Time) but is $20 more then the eVGA one.

So I'm asking you.

Which one?

EVGA

Leadtek

edit:Also, I notice nether of these have Ramsinks, should I get a couple, I think should since I plan to overclock on of these (which has better overclock ability btw)

thanks

If nothing else, the leadtek comes with doom3 for $20 more. Do you already have it?

No I dont have any of those games.

Still wondering,..

Im gonna have to wait longer for the EVGA one if I choose it (since it's backordered)

wel if it was the 6800 gt / ultra i would always say leadtek cuz i love mine, but since this is the 6600 gt get the evga there are really good (but not better then leadtek in the 6800's_

I say go for the cheapest one if you really dont wanna wait. If you can wait and those particular games float your boat then wait. :confused:

Both cards are equally matched in :eek: performance and quality :eek: so its all about the game bundle.

Me personally I would go for cheaper without giving it a second thought. :D

Ya I know thats the problem

Since im getting the evga one im just gonna get it from a local PC shop

ill get my ramsings and PCRam from that sight

Does newegg not ship to Canda? If they do it can't be that unreasonable, have a looky.

I think Newegg ships to Canada, at a price premium of course. Give it a try with a fake order in your cart and see if it lets you use a canadian address.

Back