EVGA doesn't really support the hydro copper cards very well... *edit: they came through!

undertheradar

[H]ard|Gawd
My EVGA 980 Ti hydro copper started "flickering" the display when in-game a few months ago. I thought it might just be a driver issue since if I window a game, it was fine. When playing Call of Duty BO 3 or similar, the screen just flickers like a TV camera recording a LCD screen. When playing Battlefield4 or 1, my screen flickers when more than 50% of my screen contains sky. Titanfall 2 is perfectly fine, so... lots of playing that recently.

Anyways, I tried new drivers, a new windows installation, etc. I even tried the card in another computer and still the same problem, so I guess it must be the card.

So before getting an RMA online with EVGA, I contacted them via phone... to make sure they even have more 980 Ti hydro coppers available, right? I need this computer (also use for work) with minimal downtime, so I am opting for the advanced return/replacement aka cross-ship where I have to give a deposit on a new 980 Ti before I can ship mine in... $800 seems like a bit much for this, but that is what they took as a deposit.

So, the guy on the phone says that I don't have to worry... they have more 980 Ti hydro coppers for replacement and he sets up the ticket for my RMA over the phone.

So, just over a week later, yesterday... still no replacement card in the mail!

And I get an email from EVGA...

"
This is EVGA contacting you in regards to your 980 TI Hydro Copper RMA. Unfortunately we are out of Hydro Copper blocks for the 980 Ti. In this case, we can offer a air cooled card (980 Ti) to be RMA’d to you. You would then be able to install your block and then send back the air cooler and your defective card. Alternatively we can offer you a pre-paid shipping label and have you send in your card. We can then install the block for you and ship you back the card (the block is not normally exchanged, just the card).

Let us know how you want to proceed."

Now, I'm thinking BULLSHIT, right? Whoever I talked to last time told me a big fat lie and now I'm getting jerked around.

They won't send me a 980 Ti hydro copper, but expect me to send mine in and be without a computer for a month... OR...
They send an air cooled version to me that I have to swap out the coolers on myself?!?!

When I had this happen in the past with Gainward or BFG, they would simply upgrade the card, offering me something in the current line of cards that was equal or better. If EVGA can't keep replacements in stock for warranty replacement, why is it up to me to do more work?

They also said that they don't like doing advanced return/replacement on hydro copper cards since if the card comes in and shows water damage, they won't refund the deposit. Really? $800 is the going rate on a 980 Ti hydro copper still? I could buy a 1080 hydro for that much!

Which is kinda what I'm thinking they should do... send a 1080 hydro now, I send in the 980 hydro copper, and maybe, just maybe, I would be willing to pay for the 'upgrade' perhaps... the old one being worth about $300 less than the new one at this point. Otherwise, I also see an argument for me not having to pay a dime at all.

I don't want to be without any card at all for a month while I send in mine first, they look it over, and eventually send a replacement. I want the cross-ship warranty replacement option... its what is available according to the warranty and they have been sitting on my $800 now for a week while doing nothing it seems. All this after telling me they had 980 Ti hydro coppers sitting around for cross-ship.

I don't want to have to do a cooler swap on these cards myself. That just sounds hokey... "here, here's a new card, but some assembly/reassembly required to make it work". I bought this card so that I didn't have to do this.

I'm thinking I should be able to demand an upgrade at this point, and sure, I'll pay the difference ($300?) although this really is their mistake.

Or, if anything, they send me a 980Ti (air cooled) that I can use while I ship back my hydro copper, they replace it, and ship it back and then I can ship back the air cooled card... the air cooled card is pretty much a "loaner".

Any other perspectives on this? Anyone else have to deal with this experience? Any other suggestions?

Stop whinging about it and send it in. Then go out and buy a $30 video card to limp along on until yours gets fixed/replaced. You can afford it. Any PC enthusiast worth his salt has a least one spare video card in a box in his closet anyway for system troubleshooting.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry for your situation. Sounds really sucky.

On a side note, I have to occasionally send cards in, ssd's, NAS hardware, etc

I would suggest you keep your next old video around as a temporary solution in situations like these.

I just sold my personal system and had to use temporary card for a few days. I was perfectly prepared.

I keep ssd's, PSU's, Motherboards, memory, etc around for this exact type of crap. It always saves my ass.

Good luck man.

I want what I paid for. If a company doesn't/can't keep replacements for warranty on hand for something, then its on them, no? This is how many companies do it. My own company does this.

They offered the cross-ship warranty replacement, so I took it and made the $800 deposit after being told that they did have 980 hydros for this. I called in and asked specifically to avoid this problem. Then it turns out that this wasn't correct. They waited a week while doing nothing before telling me the truth.

I don't want to be without a computer for a month while I send mine in (and they return my $800 deposit).

I don't want them to send me a card that I have to then take apart and replace the cooler on. What if I break something in the process, mount something wrong, or whatever?

I COULD be a shit... buy a 1080 hydro off amazon or something, send in the 980 hydro for replacement, and when I get the 980 hydro back then return the 1080. That's being a jerk however and abusing the warranty return policy.

I guess... they COULD send me a 980 "air cooled" and then I send my hydro copper in for warranty replacement; they replace the card/block and send me back the new card that I keep and send them back the 980 "air cooled" loaner. That would also be acceptable. Seems like a lot of messing around though.

yeah the guy shouldn't have said they had lots, he was probably sitting in a different location and actually had no idea. but they have given you a reasonable option, they are covering it just not exactly as you want. its not their responsibility to keep your computer up and running, that's yours.

Stop whinging about it and send it in. Then go out and buy a $30 video card to limp along on until yours gets fixed/replaced. You can afford it. Any PC enthusiast worth his salt has a least one spare video card in a box in his closet anyway for system troubleshooting.
Except that my old cards aren't compatible for one reason or another... my 3440x1440 monitor needs the display-link and my older cards don't have that. Sure, I could buy a backup... so I guess that's just the cost of using a warranty?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I want what I paid for. If a company doesn't/can't keep replacements for warranty on hand for something, then its on them, no? This is how many companies do it. My own company does this.

They offered the cross-ship warranty replacement, so I took it and made the $800 deposit after being told that they did have 980 hydros for this. I called in and asked specifically to avoid this problem. Then it turns out that this wasn't correct. They waited a week while doing nothing before telling me the truth.

I don't want to be without a computer for a month while I send mine in (and they return my $800 deposit).

I don't want them to send me a card that I have to then take apart and replace the cooler on. What if I break something in the process, mount something wrong, or whatever?

I COULD be a shit... buy a 1080 hydro off amazon or something, send in the 980 hydro for replacement, and when I get the 980 hydro back then return the 1080. That's being a jerk however and abusing the warranty return policy.

I guess... they COULD send me a 980 "air cooled" and then I send my hydro copper in for warranty replacement; they replace the card/block and send me back the new card that I keep and send them back the 980 "air cooled" loaner. That would also be acceptable. Seems like a lot of messing around though.

And if they didn't have a replacement block, you'd still be in the same position. And the deposit isn't a deposit, it's a pre-authorization on your CC, money is never actually charged. You need to get over yourself. RMA is normally a pain in the ass and EVGA are giving you decent options. You then threaten the board with pulling off shit like fraud or what, those are personal machinations you are presenting. We know who not to sell used or buy from now, thanks.

Except that my old cards aren't compatible for one reason or another... my 3440x1440 monitor needs the display-link and my older cards don't have that. Sure, I could buy a backup... so I guess that's just the cost of using a warranty?
nope that's the cost of YOU keeping YOUR system running, that's YOUR responsibility, has nothing to do with the warranty. they don't have to do anymore that what they all ready are.

Geez, your monitor doesn't need the display-link port, it seems your ego does. It has a HDMI 1.4 port. Use that with the $30 GPU. Sure, it won't be ideal and you won't be running at 100Hz, but you can limp along just fine for a few weeks while your EVGA card is being fixed.

And if they didn't have a replacement block, you'd still be in the same position. And the deposit isn't a deposit, it's a pre-authorization on your CC, money is never actually charged. You need to get over yourself. RMA is normally a pain in the ass and EVGA are giving you decent options. You then threaten the board with pulling off shit like fraud or what, those are personal machinations you are presenting. We know who not to sell used or buy from now, thanks.
-If they didn't have a replacement block? They DON'T have a replacement block. That is the whole point.
-No, its not a 'deposit', my credit card was charged $799.99 by EVGA on January 13th!, and yesterday they finally inform me that they actually didn't have a replacement on hand to exchange! I could have ordered that 'backup card' that I needed in that time and been ready to go if they hadn't sat on it for over a week.
-I never threatened any fraud. I said that considering the options and what they have done, it really makes going down such a path more attractive than their RMA process. I wouldn't because I think buying anything with the intent to just return it (purchase something with the intent of just 'borrowing' it) is being jerky. However, I am pointing out that considering the cost and hassle that I am now presented with, this would be a more 'trouble free' option. I am not advocating anything that would even constitute fraud, as it would all be legal anyways, but I still wouldn't 'buy something with the intent to return all along', even if its legal. I'm not sure what all this "pulling off shit like fraud" or "machinations you are presenting" come from. Nothing I have mentioned is actually fraud, nor have I said that I would actually consider it. I'm presenting a hypothetical for the sake of argument, and if you consider that alone as a reflection of my character and "who not to sell used or buy from now", you sir must think I am a bigger moron than you.

Geez, give some people a hypothetical and they jump down your throat like you plan on it. Christ.

nope that's the cost of YOU keeping YOUR system running, that's YOUR responsibility, has nothing to do with the warranty. they don't have to do anymore that what they all ready are.
Alright, thanks for the perspective. You are correct... they aren't responsible for keeping me up and running. I guess its time to buy a backup card or make this a backup and buy a new one.

You can run your monitor at a lower resolution for a short period of time, it won't turn into a pumpkin because you aren't feeding it native resolution.

Geez, your monitor doesn't need the display-link port, it seems your ego does. It has a HDMI 1.4 port. Use that with the $30 GPU. Sure, it won't be ideal and you won't be running at 100Hz, but you can limp along just fine for a few weeks while your EVGA card is being fixed.
I guess. I'll just be running my 3440x1440 at 1920x1080 for a month. PITA IMO, but yeah, it's technically workable. I guess the part I left out is that I use this for work also, and so running all my autocad and solidworks stuff on it that I need is just going to be shitty... trying to avoid it.

-If they didn't have a replacement block? They DON'T have a replacement block. That is the whole point.
-No, its not a 'deposit', my credit card was charged $799.99 by EVGA on January 13th!, and yesterday they finally inform me that they actually didn't have a replacement on hand to exchange! I could have ordered that 'backup card' that I needed in that time and been ready to go if they hadn't sat on it for over a week.
-I never threatened any fraud. I said that considering the options and what they have done, it really makes going down such a path more attractive than their RMA process. I wouldn't because I think buying anything with the intent to just return it (purchase something with the intent of just 'borrowing' it) is being jerky. However, I am pointing out that considering the cost and hassle that I am now presented with, this would be a more 'trouble free' option. I am not advocating anything that would even constitute fraud, as it would all be legal anyways, but I still wouldn't 'buy something with the intent to return all along', even if its legal. I'm not sure what all this "pulling off shit like fraud" or "machinations you are presenting" come from. Nothing I have mentioned is actually fraud, nor have I said that I would actually consider it. I'm presenting a hypothetical for the sake of argument, and if you consider that alone as a reflection of my character and "who not to sell used or buy from now", you sir must think I am a bigger moron than you.

Geez, give some people a hypothetical and they jump down your throat like you plan on it. Christ.

As someone who is currently going through an eVGA rma and many in the past, I understand why you are upset. They gave you bad info and now they do not have the ability to give you what you paid for. I don't really understand why people are calling you entitled or getting on you for basically venting here.

Hell, I am annoyed that my 6 month old 1080 GTX died and will get replaced with some refurb piece of shit. I'm sure if I made a thread about it, I would be burned at the stake.

Good luck.

The charge was for teh advanced rma, which is a hold. And you're freaking out over it. Did you think they are stealing from you or something? The charge doesn't really matter as they are not taking your money and obviously it will be reversed. I agree its a pain in the ass and though RMA is a pain in the ass in general.

They don't have a spare block, hence no advanced rma. At this point, you're in the same situation you'd be in if you never asked for an advanced rma. And here they gave two options, which is really all they could do anyways. You either send in your card, they swap pcbs for you or you have the option of doing it on your end.

I have to ask, if they waited a week to reply, why did you let them wait a week?

As for the renting a card from Amazon... sorry when did Amazon start renting out new gear for you to use until your rma arrives?

*Also as a longtime full loop user, them paying to send a card to you to replace your dead card is like the best fucking way. I don't want to have to take my loop down for X days/weeks. I'm a watercooler, swapping blocks or pcbs is par for the course. Shit, thats what we do for fun.

Last edited:
I can totally sympathize with the fact that this is frustrating, especially since they initially told you it should go smoothly, and everyone seems to be ga-ga over EVGA's supposedly awesome customer service. I would be upset to if I didn't have a solution a month and $800 later.

That said, I don't understand why the solution where they send you a card with an air cooler on it, and you swap your block onto it, is unacceptable. It sounds like they're trying, but don't have the right part to send you, and that solution would at least get you up and running with minimal downtime. If it were me, I'd be looking forward to swapping the coolers - the physical tinkering with the hardware is my favorite part of the hobby.

Finally, are you sure that the problem is really a failed graphics card, and not something else, like the display, or the cable?

IMPORTANT UPDATE: A few days after I started this thread, I still hadn't replied to EVGA's last email... mulling over my options, and life got busy. Anyways, EVGA sent me a new email: a card was sent out. Without knowing what they were sending, I waited to see... and when I opened the box, IT WAS A NEW 980 Ti Hydro Copper!!!

So, it looks like one of two things happened:

1. Maybe, just maybe, the tech support guy that I talked to earlier took another look into my RMA (the proactive assumption) and realized what was going on and took care of making sure I got a new card as we discussed on the phone. Although, it took over a week and a half, so I'm rather doubtful.

2. I'm betting that there are some EVGA reps/employees on [H] that decided to look into this and make things right.

To be fair, the tech that I first talked to did say that they prefer to swap out the cards and keep the water-blocks, since I guess the water-blocks aren't in high supply, AND they aren't exactly cheap or easy to 'refurb' once used. They corrode inside, tarnish, etc... only real option to 'replace' one is to just give a new one, which is expensive. You can't exactly take one in under RMA, easily clean it up to look like new, and send it to someone else w/o cracking it open and using polishing tools/chemicals. I get that, however... if you aren't going to really 'want to support it' under warranty, then don't! Put it in the warranty terms. But, it does seem that EVGA did/does have some hydro cards... they just don't want to admit to it easily.

*edit: This is not a complaint, but an update. I'm glad that they came through in the end and I appreciate it. I'm just giving the details here to be fair to EVGA (maybe change the thread title also), and to help others that may end up in this situation.

Last edited:
Isn't it possible that what they told you was true, and they didn't have the required part at the time, but one came in from whatever the supply channel is, and since your ticket was still open, they just sent it to you, business as usual? Everyone always talks about how great EVGA's customer service is. Why is it so unbelievable that, given that reputation, they might actually have been telling the truth, and were doing their best to satisfy you this whole time?

Regardless, I think you should have taken the deal where they send you an air cooled card that you swap the coolers on. You'd have been up and running a week ago, if you'd gone that route, and while I obviously can't speak for you, I'd have enjoyed the process of swapping the water block out on the new card.

I don't get it? Instead of being thankful you are trying to spin it to be their fault somehow. WTF?

This topic is the living proof of what is so wrong with customer service this days. You get shafefted by the service because of wrong information then people flame you and call you entitled for requesting what you paid for.

Jeeez Christ. The op was COMPLETELY in the right here. There are no sides or opinions. If you call and they tell you that they have the model you want but they have to hold $800 for the cross-ship they can't simply tell you "wooops, sorry mate we fucked up". Time is money.

Also, in the end this got resolved but still communication is so poor it is not a surprise they fuck up so much.

So basically TLDR:

You had an issue.
Company offers a cross-ship solution (something many companies do not)
They end up not having the part immediately, so they give you options.
You get your panties in a wad about the options, and then NEVER REPLY to them.
They end up finding or producing a brand new card.

So basically you blew your wad for abs-a-fucking-lutely nothing....

This topic is the living proof of what is so wrong with customer service this days. You get shafefted by the service because of wrong information then people flame you and call you entitled for requesting what you paid for.

Jeeez Christ. The op was COMPLETELY in the right here. There are no sides or opinions. If you call and they tell you that they have the model you want but they have to hold $800 for the cross-ship they can't simply tell you "wooops, sorry mate we fucked up". Time is money.

Also, in the end this got resolved but still communication is so poor it is not a surprise they fuck up so much.

You forgot the part where they offered options and then he neglected to communicate with them. And they still made it right.

Not sure what world you are living in buddy, but I would say that was pretty good customer service.

he was taken care of and is still complaining about it. if you add up the time he talks about, it was replaced within three weeks. whats wrong with that?
OP maybe you should udate thread title add "they took care of my after all"....

So basically TLDR:

You had an issue.
Company offers a cross-ship solution (something many companies do not)
They end up not having the part immediately, so they give you options.
You get your panties in a wad about the options, and then NEVER REPLY to them.
They end up finding or producing a brand new card.

So basically you blew your wad for abs-a-fucking-lutely nothing....

No, the details are different:
1. Had an issue, correct.
2. Called company to make sure they had a part available for cross-ship, and they said that they did. Had they not had a part available, I wouldn't have given a deposit and looked into alternatives (buy a backup card while I send mine in).
3. They may or may not have had a part available immediately... but c'mon, its a 980Ti, not like new ones are coming in; I suspect that they just don't like to cross-ship hydro cards... which is something that the tech eluded to while I talked with him on the phone, but he said that they still could if needed.
4. Got my man-panties in a wad because I was mislead, and I didn't reply right away because I wanted to come here and ask for other people's suggestions, experiences, and partly to vent, yes. I would have replied, but life happens and I couldn't right away. They took over a week to inform me that they weren't going to cross-ship a hydro card, and they are sitting on $800 of mine... no skin off their back if I wait a few days to figure things out.
5. They sent a new replacement/card in the end, yes... you got that right.

he was taken care of and is still complaining about it. if you add up the time he talks about, it was replaced within three weeks. whats wrong with that?
OP maybe you should udate thread title add "they took care of my after all"....

I'm not "still complaining about it", I updated the thread to show that they helped me out after all. Perhaps this experience will help out someone else in the future. Change the thread title? Okay, I guess...

Isn't it possible that what they told you was true, and they didn't have the required part at the time, but one came in from whatever the supply channel is, and since your ticket was still open, they just sent it to you, business as usual? Everyone always talks about how great EVGA's customer service is. Why is it so unbelievable that, given that reputation, they might actually have been telling the truth, and were doing their best to satisfy you this whole time?

Regardless, I think you should have taken the deal where they send you an air cooled card that you swap the coolers on. You'd have been up and running a week ago, if you'd gone that route, and while I obviously can't speak for you, I'd have enjoyed the process of swapping the water block out on the new card.

My whole system is otherwise watercool blocks, and in the past, I did buy their blocks for GPU's, but the convenience of buying it all "ready to go" does save time. While I enjoy my hobbies, fact is that my life has gotten busier than it once was. I've done at least a dozen GPU blocks, and I wouldn't say I'm as "geeked" about having to do it as I once was.

No, the details are different:
1. Had an issue, correct.
2. Called company to make sure they had a part available for cross-ship, and they said that they did. Had they not had a part available, I wouldn't have given a deposit and looked into alternatives (buy a backup card while I send mine in).
3. They may or may not have had a part available immediately... but c'mon, its a 980Ti, not like new ones are coming in; I suspect that they just don't like to cross-ship hydro cards... which is something that the tech eluded to while I talked with him on the phone, but he said that they still could if needed.
4. Got my man-panties in a wad because I was mislead, and I didn't reply right away because I wanted to come here and ask for other people's suggestions, experiences, and partly to vent, yes. I would have replied, but life happens and I couldn't right away. They took over a week to inform me that they weren't going to cross-ship a hydro card, and they are sitting on $800 of mine... no skin off their back if I wait a few days to figure things out.
5. They sent a new replacement/card in the end, yes... you got that right.

Except that you were not mislead in the end, as they did send you not only a 980Ti, but according to you a brand new 980Ti Hydro. So I fail to see your point in the distinctions here. In the end they did the right thing even without any additional prodding by you. You just got your panties in a bunch too early.

As the owner of a pair of 980Ti Hydro Coppers, I'm happy to hear things worked out in the end. Mine have been pretty solid so far.

Except that you were not mislead in the end, as they did send you not only a 980Ti, but according to you a brand new 980Ti Hydro. So I fail to see your point in the distinctions here. In the end they did the right thing even without any additional prodding by you. You just got your panties in a bunch too early.
Too early? I'd say that the email that I got over a week after I made my cross ship deposit saying "yeah, we don't have that card to cross-ship even though we said we did when you called in for the exact purpose of avoiding this type of situation", was what "got my panties in a bunch too early". They waited a week and did nothing, said nothing, and then yeah, I was let down initially because of the email that they sent, not the 'timing'.

No sure what else you'd expect them to do. Shit happens, inventory count was wrong or whatever the case may be, they tried to resolve the issue to the best of their ability. I have been taken care of by eVGA numerous amounts of time and they went above and beyond with their service when I was in multiple jams. I had 1 bad Titan card out of 3 and they ended up replacing all 3 for me! EVGA service is top tier and I will always recommend evga to any enthusiast.

Off topic, but why would they not just replace the bad one? o_O

Had artifacting and I had no idea which one was causing the issue. I tried all 3 but couldn't replicate it individually. Swapped out the bridge as well. They said ok and swapped out all 3 cards for me. The cards were pretty much brand new. EVGA FTW!

You forgot the part where they offered options and then he neglected to communicate with them. And they still made it right.

Not sure what world you are living in buddy, but I would say that was pretty good customer service.

What options they offered him?

a) They send him and air cooled card and he swaps the block.

b) They offer him a pre-paid shipping label and he spends a month without a video card.

In which world do you live that those options are acceptable after the fact? If you lie to a customber then you better offer him something in return. It wasn't a malicious lie but that matters not. I do keep my word when I work... and when I fuck up (we all do), I go above and beyond so that the customer understand that yes, I fucked up, but I'll be damned If I didn't do anything that I could to make it up to him.

In this case, they could have offered him to pay a bit more and offer him a 1080 step up.

What options they offered him?

a) They send him and air cooled card and he swaps the block.

b) They offer him a pre-paid shipping label and he spends a month without a video card.

In which world do you live that those options are acceptable after the fact? If you lie to a customber then you better offer him something in return. It wasn't a malicious lie but that matters not. I do keep my word when I work... and when I fuck up (we all do), I go above and beyond so that the customer understand that yes, I fucked up, but I'll be damned If I didn't do anything that I could to make it up to him.

In this case, they could have offered him to pay a bit more and offer him a 1080 step up.

In the REAL world, when those are the options they are presented with. Had he communicated back to them and said he did not feel that was acceptable and requested an upgrade instead, they might have acquiesced. However, he did not. And in the end they presented him with option C all on their own, which was a brand new 980Ti Hydro, which coincidentally was what they said they had in stock in the first place, and which was what he requested.

So again, what is the issue?
Did it take more time than it should? Yes.
Did they give him confusing information? Yes.
Did they fix it and give him what he asked for? Yes.

What more are you suggesting they could have done?

Too early? I'd say that the email that I got over a week after I made my cross ship deposit saying "yeah, we don't have that card to cross-ship even though we said we did when you called in for the exact purpose of avoiding this type of situation", was what "got my panties in a bunch too early". They waited a week and did nothing, said nothing, and then yeah, I was let down initially because of the email that they sent, not the 'timing'.

Perhaps they were spending that week trying to figure out what was going on and why someone would say they had something they did not. Which is what happens oftentimes in these situations. And in the end, they did find one.

I am not saying they did a perfect job, they definitely had some bumps in there, but in the end they got what you asked for. I am just saying it seems a bit premature for you to be coming and making a big deal about it in the timeframe that you did.

Apparently, he thinks the OP is entitled to a free upgrade to a (water cooled?) 1080 for his trouble.

I think what they both really wanted is for EVGA to go back in time and not tell him they had any 980Ti Hydros in stock, even though in the end, they found one.

The free upgrade is something I mentioned even in my post that they might have done, had he communicated more to them in that intervening time. I can say from my own personal experience, I have gotten several free upgrades from EVGA in the past. I had a direct route to their CS Manager for a time until he switched jobs. I have even chatted with him from time to time since he moved on. They have made many changes to their CS department and policies since those days, but ultimately no sustained company is going to freely give something away if they don't have to, especially if its not asked for.

Man.
OP.
My sympathies.

To the EVGA shills in this forum, shame on you. EVGA is never going to do anything for you. Your unnatural love for a non corporeal technology corporation is unnerving.

This wasn't a fanned run of the mill product that he was asking about. An SC ACX 3.0 whatever the fuck. This was a rare niche product and the CUSTOMER took the time out of his day to call and give the company a heads up that he was having a problem and was probably going to be arranging an RMA and did they have a replacement in stock so that he could plan for his particular situation.
So that he could know if he needed a stand by. So that he could know what his options were. Holy what the fuck Batman???
This is so far above the call of duty for a customer it is not even funny. And then to receive inaccurate or miscommunicated information... I WOULD BE PISSED BEYOND BELIEF!!! Whoever handled that call at EVGA should be flogged. When your the tech or customer service person taking this call and hear that it is a 980Ti Hydro Copper that is being discussed, your ears better prick up and you better know what the fuck your talking about.

Shame on you shills. shame shame shame shame. Not shills. Cucks. I don't want any of you deciding the level of customer service for these kinds of products. This aint a loaf of bread. He didn't find a punctured beer in his 12 pack. JFC. I am sickened by some of the posts here. Sickened. Disgusted.

Back