EVGA doesn't really support the hydro copper cards very well... *edit: they came through!

lol you sound like a corner preacher. it took like 3 weeks start to finish and he got exactly what they said they would send. how is this shilling?

More like apologist... Not much difference between the two though.

As someone who is currently going through an eVGA rma and many in the past, I understand why you are upset. They gave you bad info and now they do not have the ability to give you what you paid for. I don't really understand why people are calling you entitled or getting on you for basically venting here.

Hell, I am annoyed that my 6 month old 1080 GTX died and will get replaced with some refurb piece of shit. I'm sure if I made a thread about it, I would be burned at the stake.

Good luck.

Ya I feel you had recently bought a EVGA 1070 SC and of course it had the over heating issues that everyone was complaining about and EVGA solution was to mail out memory thermal pads. I decided to do the step up for a 1080 since supposedly they didn't have the same issues boy was that a mistake It didn't occur to me that cross-shipping was not an option and it also didn't occur to me that they would have a hefty shipping charge I guess I should have done my research. After all that 1070 over heating, bios updates, thermal pad installation and stepping up to a 1080 they now release a new cooler because they knew the ACX 3.0 was junk and they are offing upgrades to the new ICX cooler and instead of offering to people who had cooling issues at a subsidized cost they are charging $100 bucks for the new cooler. And yes i still get weird cooling issues with my current ACX 3.0 the cooler is just garbage. Add insult to injury when I posted about my dissatisfaction on the way they handled the whole thing from fan boys to admins basically burning me at the stake. I always bought MSI cards and I think this is my last EVGA purchase. Last time i bought a EVGA card was 10 years ago when they had the 7900GT I never bought another EVGA card because of the whole memory fiasco causing artifact and crashes I must have did 4 RMA's before i just decided to run the memory at much lower clock speed to prevent the issues. Fool me once i guess.

Ya I feel you had recently bought a EVGA 1070 SC and of course it had the over heating issues that everyone was complaining about and EVGA solution was to mail out memory thermal pads. I decided to do the step up for a 1080 since supposedly they didn't have the same issues boy was that a mistake It didn't occur to me that cross-shipping was not an option and it also didn't occur to me that they would have a hefty shipping charge I guess I should have done my research. After all that 1070 over heating, bios updates, thermal pad installation and stepping up to a 1080 they now release a new cooler because they knew the ACX 3.0 was junk and they are offing upgrades to the new ICX cooler and instead of offering to people who had cooling issues at a subsidized cost they are charging $100 bucks for the new cooler. And yes i still get weird cooling issues with my current ACX 3.0 the cooler is just garbage. Add insult to injury when I posted about my dissatisfaction on the way they handled the whole thing from fan boys to admins basically burning me at the stake. I always bought MSI cards and I think this is my last EVGA purchase. Last time i bought a EVGA card was 10 years ago when they had the 7900GT I never bought another EVGA card because of the whole memory fiasco causing artifact and crashes I must have did 4 RMA's before i just decided to run the memory at much lower clock speed to prevent the issues. Fool me once i guess.

The second I read about the issue with those cards when I was in the market, I immediately went with an MSi 1070. Now I'm glad I did so I didn't have to deal with that bullshit. I've had zero problems other than a few driver issues with mine.

Back