EVGA Black Friday PSU Sale

I can't speak to the G2, but I can say that the G3 I picked up recently is fantastic and the EVGA SuperNOVA lineup has good reputation. Sounds like a great price!

I'm in too. Saves having to untangle an old non-modular PSU for a new build. Ty.

Was going to buy the cheap 430 or 500 for use on the test bench but ended up getting the G1 650 since I remembered that the Intel 550watt PSU in my Plex server doesn't have any PCIe connectors, so I am going to put the 650 into that and use the Intel PSU for testing hardware.

Last edited:
69 for the 750G3 is off the hook! Think i paid around 105 and even then would do so again! you guys with older supplys get them now!

Thanks OP...I was trying my best not to spend any money on electronics this week....Too good of a deal to pass up. I got a new 220 - G3-1000-X1. Thanks.

Great sale on great PSU's! Can't tell ya how many times a week I read about problems people are having and it's cause of older worn out power supply!

Get your backups!

Last edited:
Must resist, but I think the temptation is winning. In for 3x PSU...

EDIT: It made me go through the checkout process three separate times to place all of the orders. Hopefully, they don't cancel two of them. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if these drives are SATA 3.3 compliant and support power disable?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...dB44QFggpMAE&usg=AOvVaw3wEP8vvWTRjRYG13Y9eqs9

Honestly not sure... this would be something good to know. I'll check around just in case, but I'd imagine that if nothing else, the G3 is most likely to be as they're the newest. Maybe the older P2?

Oh by the way, another reason to grab the G3 if you're looking for 1000w - as of right now, its one of the only 1000w's that is actually the "standard size" PSU in length, so it will fit in smaller spaces. Most > 1000W PSUs (use the EVGA G2, P2, T2 etc.. to compare, as well as other manufacturers) are longer than standard, but the G3 is more compact. Its a fantastic deal to pick it up for only $109 - I think I'll buy one myself.

tks i ordered the g2 1000w for 109. I just couldn't pass that up. I got a 1050 corsair that is on
the way out.

Got the G2 850w to replace a PC Power and cooling 750. Which works great but want to put in the wife's PC so she can use it. So new one for me :p

I'm in the process of completely updating my i7-860 (Nehalem!), and suspicious of my PSU (thought it was the mobo, could be either one) -- picked up GQ 650W model at $50 shipped. Hard to argue at that price!

Why on earth EVGA has SO MANY MODELS I don't know. They could really do well to simplify their product line!

Back