EVGA B Stock - Video Cards & Motherboards for cheap! 8800 GTX for $299.00

davidtran007

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.evga.com/products/bstock.asp

EVGA is now selling B-Stock product at a reduced cost! B-Stock simply means that customers have returned these products to us. We have tested all the products available and found that they meet or exceed their performance level. Since these are no longer "new products" we are giving you an opportunity to purchase these cards at a great price. These products will ship with a 90 day limited warranty. All B-Stock purchases are subject to a 30 day return policy.

MOTHERBOARDS
122-CK-NF68-RX nForce 680i SLI Price: $139.00
122-CK-NF63-RX nForce 680i SLI 775 TR Version Price: $129.00
122-CK-NF67-RX nForce 680i LT SLI 775 A1 Price: $99.00
122-M2-NF59-RX nForce 590 SLI AM2 Price: $69.00
122-CK-NF66-RX nForce 650i Ultra 775 A1 Price: $59.00

VIDEO CARDS
768-P2-N831-RX e-GeForce 8800 GTX 768MBPrice: $299.00
640-P2-N821-RX e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640MBPrice: $179.00
320-P2-N811-RX e-GeForce 8800GTS 320MB Price: $149.00
256-A8-N506-RX e-GeForce 7800 GS, 256 MB DDR3,EVGA fanPrice: $109.00
256-P2-N761-RX e-GeForce 8600GTS 256MB Price: $80.00

i know i could look it up but off hand is there much difference between a tforce 570 sli and an evga 590 sli? the tforce is a decent overclocker.

Has anyone ordered any of these items. I call every few days and "it will go out tomorrow" :rolleyes:

They probably don't qualify for Step Up...?

I'd like to go SLI for $299 if their shipping is reasonable.

122-CK-NF66-RX nForce 650i Ultra 775 A1 Price: $59.00 - this worth getting right now for a Q6600?

pick #1: 8800GT $180, pick #2: 8800GTX $300

GTX for $200 by summer anyone?

grabbed a 650 ultra - if it doesn't ship in reasonable time i will cancel.

Any ideas what the difference between the
22-CK-NF68-RX nForce 680i SLI Price: $139.00
and the 122-CK-NF63-RX nForce 680i SLI 775 TR Version Price: $129.00
are?

Yeah, I'm waiting 1 more time. They told me if it didn't get on the truck today, it would get out tomorrow 100%.

I'd hate to cancel, just because it is an awesome price.

It finally shipped today and I received a tracking # from UPS...... only took 2 weeks and 4 phone calls.

With as many times as I've RMA'd EVGA/79xx cards, I don't see this as a good idea at all.

I own an EVGA 8800 GTX, however......

To ship a single 8800 GTX they are getting....

UPS Ground ($8.69)
UPS 3 Day Select ($49.20)
UPS 2nd Day Air ($72.60)
UPS Next Day Air Saver ($106.14)
UPS Next Day Air ($118.46)

Whereas on NewEgg to ship a single 8800 GTX they get....

UPS Next Day Air Saver ($22.23)
UPS 2nd Day Air ($13.18)
UPS 3 Day Select ($7.26)

So NewEgg is charging, about 1/5th of what EVGA is charging for the exact same thing shipped the same way. :eek:

Can you say ripoff? Add those moronic shipping charges in and it brings the price right back up to almost retail level for a NEW card! Granted they DO have a UPS Ground option for $8.69, but god only knows when or if it would ever show up. The 3 Day guaranteed service from NewEgg is cheaper than EVGA's normal UPS cost for heaven's sake. EVGA is making up the pricing difference by raping people on shipping, no doubt about it. They should offer free Vaseline with every order that ships other than basic UPS,

For anyone that wants a GTX new, they are $330 on the 'egg. $30 is still a good savings direct from eVGA if you can accept the 'open box' concept, which I most certainly can. :)

Edit: :LOL: Nice catch Limahl, it definitely closes the margins on this deal a little bit. I'm still trying to decide if I should jump on a GTX from Newegg and sell the GTS640 I just bought, I like the card but being that the gains are pretty significant for the GTX, the extra $100 doesn't seem like too bad a deal.

Any ideas what the difference between the
22-CK-NF68-RX nForce 680i SLI Price: $139.00
and the 122-CK-NF63-RX nForce 680i SLI 775 TR Version Price: $129.00
are?

the nf63 is the older rev nf68 that is not "fixed" to overclock quads. so if you are going to run a quad, nix this mb, otherwise, its fine. comma.

I own an EVGA 8800 GTX, however......

To ship a single 8800 GTX they are getting....

UPS Ground ($8.69)
UPS 3 Day Select ($49.20)
UPS 2nd Day Air ($72.60)
UPS Next Day Air Saver ($106.14)
UPS Next Day Air ($118.46)

Whereas on NewEgg to ship a single 8800 GTX they get....

UPS Next Day Air Saver ($22.23)
UPS 2nd Day Air ($13.18)
UPS 3 Day Select ($7.26)

So NewEgg is charging, about 1/5th of what EVGA is charging for the exact same thing shipped the same way. :eek:

Can you say ripoff? Add those moronic shipping charges in and it brings the price right back up to almost retail level for a NEW card! Granted they DO have a UPS Ground option for $8.69, but god only knows when or if it would ever show up. The 3 Day guaranteed service from NewEgg is cheaper than EVGA's normal UPS cost for heaven's sake. EVGA is making up the pricing difference by raping people on shipping, no doubt about it. They should offer free Vaseline with every order that ships other than basic UPS,

WTF is wrong with shipping it ground for $8.69? Learn to wait...

Also, newegg has a TON more volume then eVGA, I am sure eVGA is in a totally different rate class with UPS.

Exactly.....whats the big hurry..:)

UPS ground is pretty much the same as UPS 3 day..except maybe it takes 3-5.......in most cases it will be there in 3 days

i know i could look it up but off hand is there much difference between a tforce 570 sli and an evga 590 sli? the tforce is a decent overclocker.

I grabbed an ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe which uses the 570 chipset, and so far the only noticeable difference is Linkboost which give you PCI-e 16x16

Also, newegg has a TON more volume then eVGA, I am sure eVGA is in a totally different rate class with UPS.

Exactly.....whats the big hurry..:)

UPS ground is pretty much the same as UPS 3 day..except maybe it takes 3-5.......in most cases it will be there in 3 days

In our area, and not just for me alone, UPS is the absolute worst shipper to use.

Anything not shipped 1, 2, or 3 day specifically usually ends up taking well over a week if not more, and I've had multiple packages lost by UPS in the past. The auto shop next door to me hates them as well, always waiting on parts they need but that never seem to arrive.

Our local UPS people will gladly leave packages out in the rain, or sitting right on the street curb for anyone to pick up and walk off with. I've called and reported it, and nothing ever changed, so now I stick to FedEx if at all possible.

The only way I'll use UPS is if it's 1 or 2 day shipping, so they have to get an actual signature before they leave it.

FedEx on the other hand is amazing around here, going so far as to track me down at work for a package that came a day early and needed to be signed for, and they brought it here the same day (about 5 miles away from home) and let me sign for it (driver knows me due to the high volume of deliveries we get).

I'm sure some people hate FedEx in their area, but around here, FedEx is awesome, and UPS is the devil.

I still think those shipping charges are total BS. I have no volume business with UPS either, but my wife shipped a 5 pound package 2 day UPS to her sister and didn't pay what they are charging for a single 8800 GTX.

If you trust UPS to deliver it, then plain old ground shipping makes it a good deal, but any other way it's a total ripoff. For me to order it that way around here, I'd have better luck hitting the daily numbers than to see that card arrive in less than 2 weeks time, if at all.

Just my experience, be thankful if you have better luck in your area.

Just for comparison, right now on NewEgg, you can get a brand new EVGA 8800 GTX for $289.99 after a $50 MIR, and get next day shipping for a total of only $312.22. I've never had issue with rebates through NewEgg, so to me this is a steal!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130072

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/EVGA14-130-072Mar1Mar3108tl24.pdf

Offer good until 03/31/08.

I know where I'm ordering from, and it isn't EVGA.

the problem with ups ground is they will sit on packages when they can deliver them early. not the case 100% of the time but, in my experience, the majority of the time. FedEx > UPS any day of the week... i agree.

with these deals from EVGA tho UPS isn't my worry - i have heard absolutely nothing from EVGA.

Once they got mine out(paid on 3/12, shipped on 3/26), UPS is showing a delivery date of 3/31.

In my area.... UPS>USPS>FedX>DHL. I truly cringe when something is coming via FedX or DHL.

FYI - I finally got mine today. Doesn't come in the retail box, but they threw a bunch of crap in there... 4 sata cables, 2 4 port usb extensions, a firewire adapter, 2 SLI bridges, 2 FDD cables. They didn't put an IDE cable in(probably a mistake w/ the 2x FDD's), however, I really don't need one.

All in all, killer deal for $60.

Does EVGA still make signatures required on delivery? Last time I ordered from them I waived it but they still did it anyways.

Once they got mine out(paid on 3/12, shipped on 3/26), UPS is showing a delivery date of 3/31.

In my area.... UPS>USPS>FedX>DHL. I truly cringe when something is coming via FedX or DHL.

Wow, two weeks to process and ship? I just placed an order and called to confirm processing time and was told it would ship within 1-2 days. Were there any issues with your order? TIA

Nope, I kept calling every few days and got "we'll get it out tomorrow". no answer to all of the emails I sent.

I ordered a NF67 "B" sotck and I got a DOA, sent it in got back a DOA, sent it in and finally a wokring MB

Does EVGA still make signatures required on delivery? Last time I ordered from them I waived it but they still did it anyways.

I waived it also on my last 4 orders, everyone came sig required and I had to go to the UPS depot to get them

I ordered a NF67 "B" sotck and I got a DOA, sent it in got back a DOA, sent it in and finally a wokring MB

"We have tested all the products available and found that they meet or exceed their performance level." -EVGA

:confused:

Wow, sorry to hear of the run around. Did they do anything to comp you for the issues, like cover the return shipping seeing they sent 2 DOAs?

Back