EVGA B-stock GeForce GTX 970 FTW GAMING ACX 2.0 $90 plus shipping

Wont even let me process orders on that site....just gives me Error: there was an error while processing your request click here to start over and it just loops..

It looks like they are refreshing stock throughout the day. I had one in my cart at 9AM and it went out of stock when I was registering an EVGA account. But I just refreshed and it was back in stock and I was able to make it through the entire checkout process.

keeps coming up at 189 in my cart.... you got special cart?
I kept the sales page on my secondary monitor and had it auto refresh every few minutes while glancing over every now and then to see if the $89 card was back. I'm not sure if they'll restock it again, but I've seen it go out of stock 3 times now.

Don't see them when I looked just now.

The lowest price one I see is a regular GTX 970 for $189.
Uhhh..... no on that. lol

Man.... I had the cc out, adrenaline pumping, the whole nine....

Crap.

Thanks anyway

yeah.. this would have been perfect for me. my r9 390 went out. oh well.. just about jumped on the 1050 ti deal @ 129. hopefully ill run into something for a good price that's in the gtx1060/rx580 range or higher.

Looked multiple times yesterday to try get this. Have a GTX 970 as is and for that price...would off been interesting to see what a SLI setup would do. Most games I play I can run no problems on almost max settings, but some games are slowly starting to stress the card.

The only 'budget' option [H] members should be aiming for is that sweet $149 980Ti lol.
eVGA trying to sell that 1050Ti at $109 is hilarious.

The 'lol' means you need to be refreshing like a mad man at 3am Wednesday morning. It was half serious, half satire :p

Their website is so bad. I tried to buy some of those 400w white PSUs for 10 a piece. Kept giving me an error to go back after entering shipping address, no matter what. Tried making new accounts, different PCs, different web browsers, clearing history + cookies, nada. :|

Their website is so bad. I tried to buy some of those 400w white PSUs for 10 a piece. Kept giving me an error to go back after entering shipping address, no matter what. Tried making new accounts, different PCs, different web browsers, clearing history + cookies, nada. :|
I had this exact same issue, i even emailed their support and they said they were moving it along to their web team, haven't heard anything. either way nothing is available and at the time they had a 1060 6gb for 150 and after trying with 2 accounts and 4 browsers and 2 devices later it was gone. so oh well

Back