EVGA above and beyond!

MrWizard6600

Supreme [H]ardness
long story short: shipped them my 680i board which i broke because I was retareded. They shipped me a new one.

When I sent them my old board i forgot to take off the north bridge fan, they're going to ship me a new fan.

epic RMA support.

Nice.

Which fan, might I add? The Northbridge one?

Have nothing but pure love for EVGA.

Step up program and their support are unrivaled, not to mention a 680i A1 was the nicest looking board I have ever laid eyes upon.

You know with customer service it's kinda sad to say but a lot of times it just depends on who you communicate with. I've seen many cases where people call for assistance one day and get rep X to help them and rep X is completely unhelpful. The person calls again a few days later and gets rep G and G is very helpful and provides a hell of a solution for the customer. it's all about how well informed the rep is about the company's policies and Methods and Procedures.

With that being said though I still do think that EVGA offers some of the best support by far and would by from anyone else (unless the price is just too good elsewhere).

Ya, so far i have had nothing but great support from Evga. And so far, it seems that the 680i board they sent me from my last RMA was actually made properly and wont burn up! Oh shit, i jynxed it didnt i.

My RMA process has gone smoothly so far on my 680i. Just waiting for it to ship within the next day or so. So awesome to have advanced RMA with the A1s. I'm still up and running while I wait.

Back