EVGA 980Ti GTX $589.99 No Rebate

Good deal, but some of those claimed numbers are hilarious. 700% blade strength increase? Over what, my grandma? 25% weight reduction? Why not just go for the gusto and say it weighs negative mass?

I think NG just monkeyed around with the price. Showing up now as $649.99 I hate that S**T they pull sometimes. Not a deal anymore.

it shows $589 to me. be sure the right card is selected in the options below the description.

Yeah...I just checked. Newegg has it back to the correct price now. I have been in the market for a R390X, but this is very temping. A lot more coin but somewhat bullet-proof for 1440P gaming. I wonder if BF will bring us a better price for a 980Ti GTX. I hate rebates (I always mail them in just the same)

In the market for a 980ti - any glaring reason not to buy this specific model? Only thing I've read is that the cooling was a little sub-par for those looking to push the OC.

Thanks for the link, ordered one from Newegg with the Amex $25 and 1% from ebates.

Had been planning to wait until Pascal but my 680 is starting to show its age and I can still sell it for a decent return. Hard to pass up this 980ti for this price.

Back