Evga 8800GTX ACS3 on DFI NF4 Ultra-D?

Looking at the location of the SATA ports on my DFI NF4 Ultra-D I am thinking this card is going to block them due to its enormous length. I am and need to occupy all 4 so giving some up is not an option. Does anyone know if the ACS3 cooled card will work on an older DFI NF4 Ultra-D without blocking any SATA ports?

Thanks.

I take it from your response that it will interfere? I am not knowing for sure, my thread start was to get a concrete answer. If it does block the ports I have no clue if any right angle will help as all 4 ports are grouped together in a perfect squre with no real room to position the cable but straight out. If the card does cover them due to its size it will go right on top of them all rendering them useless. That is if it interferes. Very disappointing. I am glad I thought of this before ordering however. This board is older and at the name video cards longer than 9" was unheard of so I guess the SATA ports were placed where they are without fear of them being obsolete which I fear may not be the case now that the 10.5" 8800 is out. I hope for some positive news.

I don't ahve the 8800GTX ACS3 but I do have an evga 8800 GTX on a DFI Lanpart NF4 Ultra D (modded to SLI). You can still use the two SATA connecters that are by the card. They will touch the card but it is not a problem and there is no stress, they just touch.

Dont know if this helps, but ive just dropped in a 8800GTS to the board no problem.

Back