evga 680i motherboard at Newegg.

Hurin

2[H]4U
Linky

I placed the order about 30 minutes ago. Then I saw the [H] review and breathed a sigh of relief. Was going to hold out for the Asus one, but meh. . . I want my new computer now. :D

FYI, they appear to be shipping from the CA wherehouse. Too bad my 8800GTXs are coming from TN! Boo!

H

I ordered the eVGA just before I saw the [H] review, and yes, I did breath a sigh of relief after reading it. I feel much better about the purchase now. OC's here I come. :D

Also... no one has stock of the Asus Stryker and prices I've seen range from $360-400... :eek: ... no thanks.

In stock too. Not to bad...I was expecting a price gouge of over $300.

Just on time, I'll be picking one of these up in the very near future.

How did you get this imaginary link? i swear WTF I looked at Newegg for an eVGA board for Intel and none popped up...

Did you actually click on the link he provided? If you did, you would know it's not imaginary. I happened to follow it and ordered it.

yea the evga looks alot better to me @ $269 vs the asus--lol :cool: the price although high isn't that bad as the 975x's have beern running around that .

i would like to see some reviews on the 670's --hoping it will have alot of the trick OCing features the 680 has. :cool:

Man, I just got my DQ6 too... I wonder if Fry's will carry these soon so I can get my money back and not feel like I ripped myself off by buying a board that can't do SLI...

I do like the Intel chipset though... *think! think!*

Fry's Woodland Hills, Ca. Had Evga 680i M/B this morning for $300. Newegg is $269 I think. It wasn't listed under motherboards. Go to their home pg, its on the right side under Nividia (redefined), hope this helps.

Ugh. Why did I have to check the forum today. Cost me over $900. :(

Newegg was going to get my business but Clubit.com had the board for $249 which was $20 cheaper. I bought the EVGA i680 board and the EVGA 8800GTX. Going back to Fry's was my already previous returned Asus P5W DH and I'll sell my current ATI X1900XTX.

That's it - no more upgrades. I've been screwing around with stuff since C2D came out. This paired with a E6600 at 3.2ghz (default voltage of 1.225) is going to last me a while. :)

Fry's in City of Industry, CA had 2 of the evga 680i boards for $299. i'm still reading the [H] review of it right now.

*cry* - didn't wait for it to come instock at newegg... ordered from mwave via fedex overnight... fedex picked it up last night but don't show it leaving CA until this morning.... I hate fedex. All my newegg UPS stuff arrived at 9:30 AM... *sigh*.

Anyone know when the Asus Striker is due out? A bit of info is on their site and it looks to be soon as there is a drawing for a laptop from Asus until Dec 8. with the purchase of one.

And also a question: These 680i boards, will a single ATI card work on these boards or only Nvidia cards? I know Crossfire won't work.

Sneak said:
Anyone know when the Asus Striker is due out? A bit of info is on their site and it looks to be soon as there is a drawing for a laptop from Asus until Dec 8. with the purchase of one.

And also a question: These 680i boards, will a single ATI card work on these boards or only Nvidia cards? I know Crossfire won't work.

ZipZoomfly has them listed, however at $400 a pop and it's right now OOS.

Back