eVGA 6800 GT from evga.com

rtierney

Limp Gawd
Ordered my 6800 GT from evga.com yesterday about 1pm PST. Their page claimed it will ship 8/2.
I check it out today and it says theres a second pre-order going out on 8/10. They apparently made a second pre-order later on in the day yesterday.

Any idea if cards ordered yesterday afternoon will ship the 2nd? or the 10th? I'm wondering where the cutoff was. I definitely ordered mine when it said "This item will ship on 8/2", but who knows if that was 100% accurate at the time.

If it's the 10th, I'm just going to buy a Leadtek from Newegg while they last.

They don't have any order status pages on evga.com, so it's kind of hard to check.
Has anyone else looked into this?

You should have got a confirmation email from evga when you ordered.

On that email there is an email link to their sales department. I emailed them yesterday to see if mine was still shipping on 8/2 (I ordered on 7/24) and they got back to me very quickly, stating that they still 'expected' to ship on 8/2.

I'm not sure if they're blowin' smoke up my ass with this 'expected' crap, but I'll wait and see.

My main point is that you can contact them very easily via email and they get back to you fast. :)

In my experieince they were dead on. I even called them and asked that even though I had ordered late in the day if it would be possible to get in on the truck that day. i had paid for over night and wanted overnight. They not only accomadated me but called me the next day to be sure i was happy with my purchase.

EVGA has a customer for life. IF your going to believe anyone, believe them.

Agreed, this card is the first that I have ever gotten from eVGA and I have been nothing but impressed with every aspect of their company.

I tried to order from them, but they don't ship to Canada. They advised me to go with LegendMicro, who have been screwing me around for two weeks now. I have written 4 or 5 emails to them, and they haven't responded to a single one. Lovely.

Just go to the website and get the telephone # for customer service. I've called twice in the past and got a real person in under 2 minutes both times.

Great service and great product.

I'm very happy that I chose to go with eVGA and definately happy that i went through eVGA.com.

Very happy with eVGA.com as well. Now, I just need the MB to build the new rig... C'mon MSI!

Back