eVGA 6800 GT for $370.00 with FREE SHIPPING!

Dosomo

Limp Gawd
Since i have now ordered mine, i will share this deal:

ZipZoomFly.com eVGA 6800 GT

The link will take you to the eVGA 6800 GT on zipzoomfly.com that is currently priced at $395.00. During checkout, enter the coupon code NMOVIES01. This is a $25.00 off coupon for eVGA video cards on zipzoomfly. And, if you use the 2nd day free shipping, you only pay $370.00 total. Enjoy. :)

Edit: See below, if it doesn't look like the coupon worked. You have to go all the way to the checkout screen, after logging in, to see the discount.

I just checked, and it still works. It doesn't show up until you get to the actual checkout screen. You enter the coupon code after you put the item in your shopping cart, and click APPLY. It won't look like anything changed. Then you click CHECKOUT and login with your account ID (or create one). After you are logged in, it should show your cart with a -$25.00 coupon under the video card, that says something like "eVGA 6800 GT Coupon" next to it. Hope this helps. :)

Damn, that came just in time, just sold my 9600 pro yesterday and was gonna buy my 6800 GT today. Thanks for the heads up Dosomo, ordered mine.

server_error, glad i could help out. Can't wait to receive mine. :)

Gibzilla, I can see from your signature that you have some problems with ZipZoomFly. Personally, I have ordered dozens of parts from them over the years, including when they were Googlegear, and never had a problem. I don't expect one this time either. They have always been fast with processing my orders, and i have always received what i ordered in great condition. I'm sorry if you have had bad experiences with them, and i would suggest you definately avoid this deal, if you feel uncomfortable ordering from them.

I just checked again, and the price is still the same ($395.00 before the coupon is applied), and the $25.00 coupon still works fine. Refer to my 2nd post above, if you are having trouble seeing the discount.

YOU MUST APPLY THE COUPON FIRST, AND THEN LOGIN TO YOUR ZIPZOOMFLY ACCOUNT, TO SEE THE DISCOUNT DURING CHECKOUT. WHEN YOU FIRST CLICK APPLY ON THE COUPON CODE NMOVIES01, IT WILL APPEAR NOTHING HAPPENED. DON'T WORRY, THE DISCOUNT HAS BEEN APPLIED.

Sorry for the caps, i just wanted to clarify how to get the deal for $370.00. Hope those of you who want one, get one. The checkout process may seem a little confusing, but it still works.

Wow, and it still works! Very great price for a card that isn't a PNY (I've always had problems with their cards so I didn't really want to get one.)

Thank you for the great deal! You're a savior!

EDIT:

I now have a screenshot to prove this!

PICTURE PROOF HERE!

price went up to $399, but 374 shipped is still awesome. still a hot deal I'd say.

Got mine in the mail yesterday, works like a charm. Overclocks to 415/1.14 on stock cooling and autodetect.... pretty damn good for a case with zero airflow (watercooled, but I haven't found a way to ghetto rig my block to the 6800 yet).

Glad all you guys got in on this deal. I received mine and it is running at 415/1130 right now. I'm very pleased. :)

I did see that they raised the price, so now it is $380.00 shipped. Still not a bad deal. I used to order from Newegg as well, but unfortunately they now charge tax to TN residents. Guess i need to change states. lol

Anyway, glad i could help you guys out.

I have 315 or so right now, im still waiting on my money from grandma, mom, and uncle for my bday

Back