EVGA 670 gtx ftw 4gb

http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=04G-P4-3673-KR&family=GeForce+600+Series+Family&sw

I thought they were not going to make the 4gb ftw. ffs. wish I would have got this.... came out the same day as gw2...

So i am guessing EVGA won't let me step up since its the same gpu?

If you registered your card on the EVGA site, log into your account, and pick your card and see if it offers a Step-Up option.

As a note though, for both my 670 FTW 2GB cards it tells me, "This product is not available for Step-Up.", but I also didnt purchase the extended warranty, which may alter that response, but you'd have to check for yourself.

looks like it will let me!!!! :D

Now is the backplate and 2 extra gigs of memory worth the $100? :confused:

EDIT: I have 33 days to decide...

looks like it will let me!!!! :D

Now is the backplate and 2 extra gigs of memory worth the $100? :confused:

EDIT: I have 33 days to decide...

Did you purchase extended warranty for the step up to show up?

yeah I purchased the 5yr warranty upgrade. Think it was $25 extra. I think you have to purchase the extended warranty t qualify for step-up

yeah I purchased the 5yr warranty upgrade. Think it was $25 extra. I think you have to purchase the extended warranty t qualify for step-up

Ahh choices... I wonder if the 4GB version is the same PCB as the 2GB, I have mine on water atm. Also, does your extended warranty xfer over to your new 4GB card?

im using precision x i have the power target on 145% and anything over +60mhz on the core my card starts crashing on games and benchmarks even though its fine on evga oc tuner. i guess i just got the short end of the stick on this one. cant really complain since it runs fine on stock settings

-edit

how do you delete a post
posted it on the wrong thread... lol

Ahh choices... I wonder if the 4GB version is the same PCB as the 2GB, I have mine on water atm. Also, does your extended warranty xfer over to your new 4GB card?
No it does not transfer and this is what I am arguing with eVGA on their forums about. They basically set up an optional purchase plan(extended warranty) to qualify for the step-up program before but if you do a step-up, your extended warranty you purchased is not transferable, so you would then have to buy another extended warranty plan.

shaddy!!!

Just bought two of these cards over the weekend. Should have them tomorrow and start benching.

The FTW 4GB model is a 680 PCB not the mini 670 PCB you see on the other 2GB and 4GB models. This is what makes the FTW version highly desirable as you can use 680 waterblocks on this card. I know some of the other manufacturers use the 680 PCB but this is the first 670 from EVGA to use it.

Yea waiting on my stepup myself evga says a few days there going honor my stepup 3 gtx 670 sc4gb to gtx 670 FTW 4gb

So far I have done some moderate oc'ing and was able to score a P9820 in 3DMark with a single card. Pretty much dead even with my old 560ti SLI setup. Going to run some benches tonight in SLI and see what I can score. Will update soon.

Back