EVGA 3080 Ti Hydro Copper Gaming OC?

Evil Scooter

Supreme [H]ardness
So I received my card and have it installed. Will miss my 1080ti/SLI setup but this card is a beast... did not expect this much of a performance increase. System runs a lot cooler with just one GPU as well.. added bonus. So what's a reasonable OC for these things? I have power limit to 112 and added +125 to GPU and +100 to memory and it took it without issue. Boosting to 2085. Have not seen a temp above 45c and just did a few hrs of BF5. Advise?

So with not much hassle at all I have the boost clock pretty stable at 2085 and increased the memory +500 to 20K effective without issues. Temp settling in nicely at 40c max gaming.

Dam that's a big card! And I like 'em big! :D I've been saving my coins to get one with a wb on it. I know my 480 is enough to cool it, but if not, I have another 480 I can throw in the mix.

C'monnnnn newegg shuffle! Daddy needs a new video card!

Dam that's a big card! And I like 'em big! :D I've been saving my coins to get one with a wb on it. I know my 480 is enough to cool it, but if not, I have another 480 I can throw in the mix.

C'monnnnn newegg shuffle! Daddy needs a new video card!
I was previously cooling a pair of 1080ti... my system Temps actually dropped with this upgrade. 😁

Back