EVGA 17th Anniversary Sale on 900 series

Wheres the sale???? You must be so sucked into AMD products that you have not bothered to look at current 900 series sales.....

Solid prices. I'm semi tempted but don't have enough time to game as is, so probably not worth the investment for me.

Am I reading this right on the 980 Ti Classified? It's $389 after $150 instant rebate, then another $50 MIR = $339 AR? That's actually very tempting. How is EVGA's reputation with handling rebates?

damn, that classy is one heck of a deal.. I would take it any day over GTX 1070...

Am I reading this right on the 980 Ti Classified? It's $389 after $150 instant rebate, then another $50 MIR = $339 AR? That's actually very tempting. How is EVGA's reputation with handling rebates?

No, it's $439 with the $150 instant rebate (out-the-door price) with a $50 MIR which brings the 6-month-later price to $389. Decent price, but I trust MIRs as far as I can throw them and this one's pretty hefty.

Wow... that FTW looks sexy...I've never owned EVGA card before. Since ACX 3.0 is doing fine job cooling GPUs, I'm thinking about picking up one.
Is the premium worth going with FTW (2 bios chips, better power phase / clocks) or SC (clocks) over plain vanilla ACX 3.0 card?

I have completed several rebates with EVGA in the past 3 years (most recently on a GTX 950) - zero issues. They're great with rebates in my experience.

At $389 after MIR, it's prettty warm considering GTX 1070s haven't come down to their actual MSRP yet. But I think I'd rather hold out for a GTX 1070 for some SMP goodness further down the line, superior DX12 performance, and it appears 980 Tis run a bit warmer (I'm working out of a mITX case).

At $389 after MIR, it's prettty warm considering GTX 1070s haven't come down to their actual MSRP yet. But I think I'd rather hold out for a GTX 1070 for some SMP goodness further down the line, superior DX12 performance, and it appears 980 Tis run a bit warmer (I'm working out of a mITX case).
The hybrid 980ti for 429 is tempting, as is the classified 980ti for 389...

Back