EVGA 1080 Ti Founders, EK Copper Plexi Titan X Pascal Block

LstBrunnenG

Supreme [H]ardness
1080 Ti no longer available - will be posted to eBay shortly. Best of luck with the bidding!

Also for sale I have a Titan X Pascal block and backplate that I used on the above 1080 Ti. The block is the version with the plexiglass top and copper bottom. Pics can be provided if interest is there. Not sure how to price this, so let's say $65 shipped OBO. SOLD

Pics:

Additional items:

2x EK-FC980 GTX Copper Plexi Waterblocks for GTX 980 - $20 each + actual shipping
EK-FB KIT ASUS R5E - EK VRM and chipset heatsinks for the Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard - $20 + actual shipping
HTC Vive - HMD Only + assortment of face gaskets + Gear VR lens mod - $100 shipped
Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L RGB Keyboard - Cherry MX Blue - with doubleshot PBT aftermarket keycaps & original keycaps - $75 shipped
HdHomeRun Prime 3-stream CableCard tuner - $80 shipped
EK Coolstream XTX 480mm radiator - $40 + actual shipping SOLD
XSPC RX360 360mm radiator - $40 + actual shipping

Item will only be shipped to one of the 50 United States. Buyer must have positive HeatWare feedback. My feedback is under MikeRoz. Item guaranteed not to be dead on arrival, otherwise sold AS-IS.

Last edited:
I cannot believe this isn't sold. This is the best 1080ti deal on the internet. I almost need to buy it.

Back