EVGA 1080 FTW with EK waterblock

ajrettke33

Limp Gawd
I've owned this for about 3 years...no longer have the original fan, just the block. Looking for 400 shipped CONUS.

IMG-0893.jpg

Prefer paypal, but may be able to work with other forms. I'm in the DC area for local pickup.

Bump...cards been sitting on my desk...I think these are going for the same price or more with just HSF, am I off base or do people just want to mine these?

Bump...cards been sitting on my desk...I think these are going for the same price or more with just HSF, am I off base or do people just want to mine these?
The problem may be that it's got a water block - limits the market :(

The problem may be that it's got a water block - limits the market :(
agreed. I mean one could install a retro cooler like an arctic accelero, but you actually have to get the aftermarket fan, which I think they are backordered and you have to take the time to put it on.

I recently got a vega 56 with a waterblock for $400. I have a dedicated water rig, so it made sense for me. $400 for a vega is a steal, but if you figure it was discounted like $100-150 for no air cooler...

Not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but it is a tough deal without the stock cooler.

Back