EVGA 1060 6Gb SC Fan Header Pinout?

I picked up an EVGA graphics card as listed in the title (single fan version) for a good price used and discovered that EVGA's cooler sucks. Plus, mine had a nasty fan tick. Ordered an Arctic Accelero Mono Plus and threw it on there last night. Great improvement in thermals, but only so-so improvement in noise - mainly because the card can no longer control the fan and it runs full tilt.

EVGA must use some weird pinout for their fan headers on GPUs. Anyone know where I can find that info so I'm not just guessing?

I picked up an EVGA graphics card as listed in the title (single fan version) for a good price used and discovered that EVGA's cooler sucks.

pretty much describes any single fan GPU card, not just EVGA. Next time maybe do some research first before buying? Not being mean here, just some good advice :)

pretty much describes any single fan GPU card, not just EVGA. Next time maybe do some research first before buying? Not being mean here, just some good advice :)
*shrug* It was a good price and it was going in a secondary rig. I don't even mind the $30 cost of the cooler.

Do you know about the fan header?

*shrug* It was a good price and it was going in a secondary rig. I don't even mind the $30 cost of the cooler.

Do you know about the fan header?

unfortunately no but a call to EVGA is toll-free and they will give you that info - just be nice ;)

Back