EVGA 012-P3-1572-AR GeForce GTX 570

15 day warranty is lousy. EVGA must have 0 confidence in their hardware. 90 day warranty for this deal would make it right.

15 day warranty is lousy. EVGA must have 0 confidence in their hardware. 90 day warranty for this deal would make it right.

It might not be evga refurbished since evga offers a 90 day warranty on its own b stock products.

Few things that would make me stay away even though it's a decent price.

- 15 day warranty as most have pointed out
- Since it's 15 day, it's unlikely EVGA refurbished, theirs is usually 90 day
- I think EVGA officially refurbished have a RX suffix at the end to denote the part number

Yeah, 15 day warranty hahaha, in the words of Martin Brundle, "Get real son!"

This one is easy. With the 15 day warranty you buy the card and attempt to register it with EVGA. If the registration takes then it's as good as new, if it doesn't register you use the 15 day warranty to return it and get your money back.

This one is easy. With the 15 day warranty you buy the card and attempt to register it with EVGA. If the registration takes then it's as good as new, if it doesn't register you use the 15 day warranty to return it and get your money back.

I'm with Soggy on this one. I've used MWave several times, and I've never had any problems with them. Granted, I've never had to do an RMA with them, but they have been around for a while and they seem to have pretty good ratings. Not that it matters right now since it is out of stock anyway, but if it comes back in stock, might be worth a shot. If the registration works, then you are good with EVGA. And if not, the RMA shouldn't be a problem.

I wouldn't recommend this normally, but since it's EVGA it's worth it for that price

And this is one card YOU WANT a warranty on. I wouldn't even go there without a warranty. Owned 2 of them, one blew up and the other was on it's way - very common problem with the defective VRM design. 580's are a much better card.

And this is one card YOU WANT a warranty on. I wouldn't even go there without a warranty. Owned 2 of them, one blew up and the other was on it's way - very common problem with the defective VRM design. 580's are a much better card.

Wrong, only people who were overriding the voltage protections to go beyond them had issues that weren't just average defect rate (1.100v is the max default voltage you're allowed to set, they come stock at around 0.975v). Abuse your hardware and yes, it will die....

Back