Everytime an annoying PSP ad airs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're funny, especially the one about the big gun that shoots love bullets. I'm sorry you don't agree.

Do you guys watch 12oz mouse?
It seems like the same style of humor, talentless ;).

I'm surprised some people really like these things, I guess I'm alone.

The Ratchet and Clank commercials are still my favorite.

4b5eN+EE said:
i like the squirrel PSP ads

hellz yea.

hellz ya :D

I wonder how effective those are? I sure don't want a PSP but I research before buying :p

Quick edit: That is not meant to be anti PSP at all.

Bobsaysthis said:
The Ratchet and Clank commercials are still my favorite.

I definately have to agree with you on that. I still love the one with that magnet gun that starts pulling trailer homes, garbage cans, and cars towards them until the guy yells at him to turn them off. Those commercials had some pretty seamless special effects. I still want that gun that he tries to shoot the soda bottle with and blows up the neighbor's yard. :)

i still hvaent seen any of these..... lol.

guess i dont watch tv much, bout the only time i watch is for "the office" and UofL Basketball games... =\

I just wish the system itself put a smile on my face like it does the people in the commercial. I DO NOT like GTA (after GTA3, they all were just boring for me), and I don't like racing games.

So far, Lumines and Heroes is about the only games I can play. But it makes a GREAT movie and audio, which is its saving grace for me and why I haven't traded it in yet.

I like the Squirrel one the best :

A: I cant come outside I'm playing NUT!

B: But there's portable Nut!

A: WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!? <<< my favorite part

B: It's a Nut you can play with outside!

XxDaRkReAp3rxXdOtCoM said:
lol, I am actually getting mine tomorrow from one of those "scams". Look at my sig :D

The "YOU HAVE WON A PSP!! ENTER YOUR CONTACT DETAILS BELOW" ones'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back