Everything You Know About Boys and Video Games Is Wrong

The root problem here is simply sexual repression. Look at jungle tribes where the women walk around with their tits hanging out. The men arent constantly aroused and trying to fondle them at every opportunity. It's just not a thing for them because it wasnt made to be. If you took a few generations of people and sexualized the ankle with lacy coverup's and other garments meant to hide and tease the sight of them, suddenly everyone would be craving that sweet sweet ankle. You can largely blame religion worldwide of this as at some point in our past the concealment of breasts and genitalia became important. It is so far ingrained in our psyche our DNA may have already altered to the point of being acutely drawn to these areas. Then again, there are nudist camps and everyone isnt constantly fucking each other any more than regular society.

Please don't start a religious debate. There's lots and lots of practical reason to cover stuff up including cutting down on bouncing when running which would otherwise cause lots of pain and (sorry about being slightly disgusting) soaking up a variety of liquids from various body functions that aren't overly attractive to share with everyone.

We suppress our natural instincts all the time. Welcome to society. We aren't animals, its not an excuse.
Actually we "are" animals. It's actually about more than just instincts. Men enjoy looking at women. Of course we should make attempts to be polite about it however this is about certain feminist dictating what we enjoy and what we should not enjoy. There is nothing wrong with a man preferring a hot babe strutting her stuff in high heels over a plain jane in sweatpants and running shoes. It is a matter for every guy to decide what he likes or not and it is not the place of feminists to dictate what a guy likes or not.

Feminists are not the boss of me and I will resist their attempts to control me.

Yea, a true sign of manliness is acting on natural instincts... :rolleyes:

There's possibility that over sexualized women are just not that attractive to current generation BECAUSE of the fact that it's so over used. Our perception of what is beautiful shifts over time, not too long ago it was mostly plump women who were considered the pinnacle of beauty, maybe for this new generation it will be more modest/shy types... whatever the case it doesn't mean you are more or less a man because you have a different type.
It is not manly to fail to act on instincts when it is appropriate. The relationship between the sexes has evolved over tens of thousands of years. Most of that evolution is related to behaviors that increased the probability of survival. Feminists would have us reject those survival related behaviors because they (feminists) are unable to compete with other females for male attention. Rather than adapt to their environment feminists would rather make an attempt at changing the rules in order to benefit themselves to the detriment of men. I will not go quietly into the new feminist order...

Testosterone is considered a pollutant these days, same as CO2.

Actually we "are" animals. It's actually about more than just instincts. Men enjoy looking at women. Of course we should make attempts to be polite about it however this is about certain feminist dictating what we enjoy and what we should not enjoy. There is nothing wrong with a man preferring a hot babe strutting her stuff in high heels over a plain jane in sweatpants and running shoes. It is a matter for every guy to decide what he likes or not and it is not the place of feminists to dictate what a guy likes or not.

Feminists are not the boss of me and I will resist their attempts to control me.

How about just not being an asshole then and calling it a day?

The two kids in the video, especially the boy, their comments sounds way too artificial and scripted...

It is not manly to fail to act on instincts when it is appropriate. The relationship between the sexes has evolved over tens of thousands of years. Most of that evolution is related to behaviors that increased the probability of survival. Feminists would have us reject those survival related behaviors because they (feminists) are unable to compete with other females for male attention. Rather than adapt to their environment feminists would rather make an attempt at changing the rules in order to benefit themselves to the detriment of men. I will not go quietly into the new feminist order...
Those people aren't feminists, they just use that label to try and compensate for what they probably feel is wrong deep down. These type of people are easy to spot and maybe it's the optimist in me but I do feel each generation develops a better bullshit-detector and it's becoming less of an issue. Minorities tend to become more vocal as they see their end approaching.

So the indoctrination in our schools is working. Wonderful...

The identity politics of this age would have Dr. MLK Jr. rolling in his grave.

This. The "Social Justice Warriors", who believe guilt is passed along bloodlines like they do in primitive tribal societies, won't be happy until white male babies are selectively aborted en masse.

Using the acronym sjw as a pejorative is like holding a big sign advertising what an asshole you are.

Hahaha.... yea..... except when people know that "social justice" is polluted. You keep drinking that kool aid.

Using the acronym sjw as a pejorative is like holding a big sign advertising what an asshole you are.

Hardly it's just a sign that people have finally woken up to the constant BS being pushed in modern 'social justice'. The ideas of what true oppression has all been lost to those that constantly push a victim complex and belittlement. The SJW's sets forth to blame problems on others instead of preaching empowerment. They will never confront the backwards and racists/sexist cultural atmosphere they themselves have created over the last decades.

"We seem to be moving steadily in the direction of a society where no one is responsible for what he himself did, but we are all responsible for what somebody else did, either in the present or in the past." - Thomas Sowel

1399751139124.jpg

I check my privilege every day at http://www.checkmyprivilege.com/ which makes me realize how much of a shitlord i am (which is my privilege level)
I scored a 155 out of 200, I'm guessing. I guess that makes me Expert Shitlord :cool:. Anyone know where you can find the Master trainer?
Quoting that moron Thomas Sowell is not helping you
Since he's black, that would make you a racist for calling him a moron. Or does he have internalized racism/is a self-hating black? I don't know if I'm doing it right... It's hard to think like a pathological altruist when the goal posts are constantly moving.

You really have the mentality of a child if you think someone who is against racism is a hypocrite if they say anything negative about a black person.

I don't think he's a moron because of his race. But he is a moron.

You really have the mentality of a child if you think someone who is against racism is a hypocrite if they say anything negative about a black person.

I don't think he's a moron because of his race. But he is a moron.
That's my point. Everything boils down to the way you were born to the types of people who did this "study" which, by the way, was completely conducted using Survey Monkey. The sample was not controlled in any way, while the survey contained loaded questions and limited choices based on the responses in this thread.
https://archive.is/asDoN

Back