every valve game total price of 15 bucks

I was missing some of those games. Thanks, I now have even more games in my library that I'll never get around to touching!

What was nice is that they actually didn't double-charge me for the games I already had, so it only cost me like $3.00 to grab the last couple of games in the bundle.

I have all those games except DoD:Source and L4D. I remember playing DoD way back when it first came out and was more of a free beta test. I didn't have any money to buy it back when it went to Source so I never got it. Are there still any DoD servers?

I have all those games except DoD:Source and L4D. I remember playing DoD way back when it first came out and was more of a free beta test. I didn't have any money to buy it back when it went to Source so I never got it. Are there still any DoD servers?
I loved Day of Defeat back in the day. They pretty much threw balance out the window and it was a lot of fun. I never played Source for the same reason, plus my experience with Counter-Strike: Source soured me on the idea of playing it anyway.
Then you realize they haven't released a game since 2013 and that was F2P (Dota 2).
You'll probably say it doesn't count, but:

I only have the disc version of Half Life 1...I see it's now on sale for .99...although I'm not sure it's necessary anymore with the Black Mesa mod being a better version...

I only have the disc version of Half Life 1...I see it's now on sale for .99...although I'm not sure it's necessary anymore with the Black Mesa mod being a better version...
Don't you need to own HL for black mesa to work?

Back