Ever bought PC games from Sam's?

Mr_Evil

2[H]4U
Yeah, the prices aren't a HUGE discount, but then again you have to pay for the cereal box sized packaging. My friend and I hit up Sam's for some cheap eats (also a snack since weekends are Sample mania). Anyway, I haven't been there in freakin years but right near the front door of the store here in Amarillo they had all the electronics and Software. Aparrently Sam's wants you to see they have Doom 3 which comes in its Economy Sized packaging. I swear to you the box rivaled the boxes games used to come in back in the days of DOS. And it wasn't just Doom 3, Battlefield Vietnam and 1942 came in boxes equally as fuckoff huge as id's latest. I guess it'd be handy for you guys that like to decorate with your game boxes or if you want to stash some of your favorite cereal from your roomate/girlfriend. I woulda taken a picture had I brought my camera with me.

yeah, and their prices are about the same as EB and since there is an EB near the sam's i go to, i go to EB. Sam's pc games work though, so if you can live with the box, you are fine.

Back