EVE: Valkyrie

Sonicks

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone play this? Is there a large player base?

I'm really interested in picking this up but I'd like to know if there is still an online community around it or not. This seems like a big multiplayer title with little single player so it'd be a waste to get this at $30 and not have anyone but bots to play against.

Last edited:
Anyone play this? Is there a large player base?

I'm really interested in picking this up but I'd like to know if there is still an online community around it or not. This seems like a big multiplayer title with little single player so it'd be a waste to get this at $30 and not have anyone but bots to play against.

no the player base is insanely small but since my work hours suck i usually can only get on late at night and there's maybe 3-4 people on the NA server. i was hoping the move to allowing non VR users to play it would cause the player base to grow.

I just picked up warzone for steam. I had the original valkyrie when the rift was released.

For some reason I get horrible motion sickness playing on the vive but never did when I had the rift. Not sure why the difference is so pronounced between both headsets.

Back