EVE online: Citadel free weekend

EVE Online, the ultimate game to get griefed on if you haven't been playing it the last 20 years :)

I thought it was funny I played it again about 10 years ago and had some mining drones I had stored and weren't in the game anymore and sold for a pretty ton of cash att :)

But setting up secured cans and mining got old long ago.

That game is about as cut throat as you can get, or it used to be.

About impossible to really level up in unless you've been at it decades.

I enjoyed the Project Discovery ( which looked like Advanced Biology ) but that's because I studied Advanced Physics & Chemistry. The stains ended up becoming really challenging and seemed more like work than fun but if you like Biology... :

https://www.eveonline.com/discovery/

I guess the part that I don't understand is why they don't use a Super computer like Watson to analyze the stains. They are using humans in addition to machine learning. Emma, the director talks at 27 minutes.

I uninstalled the game after spending 20 minutes fucking around with Overview settings, just to figure out that a quest chain is broken and this has been known about since 2008:

EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums

EVE Online | EVE Insider | Forums

Last edited:
i tried playing it but ya, seems like it would take alot to really learn.. as a friend said who has sunk years into it

"the game is like playing a spreadsheet and it's got a very steep learning curve."

i tried playing it but ya, seems like it would take alot to really learn.. as a friend said who has sunk years into it

"the game is like playing a spreadsheet and it's got a very steep learning curve."
Yep. Microsoft Excel Online

jj16ThL.jpg

Back