ET:QW Beta Codes

markt435

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok so I just received an email regarding beta ET:QW beta keys. It has about 10 listed. Problem is, there is no link to download the beta. Does anyone who signed up for the beta have the link?? Otherwise these are useless.

Some of the application emails that were sent last week had duplicate registration codes due to a system error. If you or any of your clan mates had issues with the codes that you previously received, please use the ones below. If you were successful in completing your application, you do not need to sign up again.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding as we move forward with the ETQW Beta process.

Again, for your reference: These codes are not guaranteed slots in the Closed Beta for Enemy Territory. Please keep in mind there has been a massive response to the original clan posting and there are only a very small number of beta slots available. Only approximately 10% of people that apply will actually get invites. Users will be selected based upon the response given by the entire clan.

The final decision of which clans get into the closed beta will be determined by id, SplashDamage, and Activision.

Once again, we appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.
Sincerely,
MyInternetServices.com

I'll give you the link if you give me a key.

You go first. :p

So does this mean the mp beta is finally underway ? GS is reporting a release date of early June. Probably BS. But damn this game is overdue !!!

Where does that e-mail say you can download it or that the beta is ready? (and it's not) They just sent you keys for future use - not right now.

I'd imagine they're just step-by-stepping here and the download isn't actually up anywhere.

supposedly you're gonna get a key from preordering the game...errr nevermind...its just for reserving your username lol

wow those assholes deleted my posts...so i guess i wont find out anytime soon. whatever then.

ok...regarding the keys...

since I only have 9 more after I used one...once I am able to get in (which still isn't guaranteed)...i'll start handing codes over. BUT these will only be for the people who signed up in this thread: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1170477

obviously there is 42 ppl who signed up. so they will be chosen at random...as that is the only fair way to do this. if it turns out that others have a bunch of codes to give out and we can fill the 42 quota then great. BUT let me know before this happens.

Would love a key if anyone has one left. I signed up in the other thread before aswell.

supposedly you're gonna get a key from preordering the game...errr nevermind...its just for reserving your username lol

I pre-registered with them a long time ago for reserving my user name but never received an email. Does this have something to do with that? I can't view the links, blocked by Websense.:(

I pre-registered with them a long time ago for reserving my user name but never received an email. Does this have something to do with that? I can't view the links, blocked by Websense.:(

Na that is something different
Two key system's going on

one is to reserve your game handle when you pre-order the game from approved retailers (play and game in the UK... my handle of Naib is reserved!!!!. same tag use on gentoo.org and TQW)

the other is the beta, the clan system beta got shut down iirc (too many requests) so they went straight for a closed beta instead

Back