ET:Quake Wars, browser not filtering out bot servers

LeviathanZERO

Supreme [H]ardness
So i marked the filter to hide servers with bots, but I still see them.
Its like nothing was filtered, cause all that happens is I see a different set of servers, but they all still have bots.

Has anyone else noticed only a few "Real" servers out there? I only get like 3, under 50 ping that have no bots. the rest are full of bots.
So weird that i never noticed until last week. Been playing the game for like 3 weeks. With bots.... online.... lame.

So i marked the filter to hide servers with bots, but I still see them.
Its like nothing was filtered, cause all that happens is I see a different set of servers, but they all still have bots.

Has anyone else noticed only a few "Real" servers out there? I only get like 3, under 50 ping that have no bots. the rest are full of bots.
So weird that i never noticed until last week. Been playing the game for like 3 weeks. With bots.... online.... lame.
Yeah, the last patch changed the way the server filter deals with bots. Instead of eliminating servers with even a single bot playing like it used to, the bot filter only eliminates servers with only bots playing. So if there's only one real player in a server otherwise full of bots, you'll still see if even if you've got the bot filter enabled.

I always glance at the player list before joining a server. If a lot of them have a ping of 0 that means they're probably bots, so I ignore that one and move on. It would be nice if we could filter servers that have any bots at all though.

I always glance at the player list before joining a server. If a lot of them have a ping of 0 that means they're probably bots, so I ignore that one and move on. It would be nice if we could filter servers that have any bots at all though.

To this day (and I've been playing ETQW for over a month now) I only found one server, where most players were bots i.e. ping 0.
I usually set my filter to pick Ranked servers only and I've had nothing more than "real" players to play with.

Back