ET: Quake Wars - $19.99 at Best Buy 1/20 - 1/26/08 + Free Shipping!!

Roufuss

Gawd
Save 50% over every other retailer, as the MSRP for this is now $39.99!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...+wars&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1149207793395

Free shipping too for those who don't want to go to the store! Even blows Steam's prices out of the water.

Good in store and online!

I'm real glad I decided to take this back before I opened it (got it for $40 on sale at release) because I figured it would go down in price soon, but I didn't figure it would get *this* cheap.

a game of absolute polish yet some limitations... a little lack on the amount of different levels, but each lvl that there is, is polished to a shine. Good balance, truly fun. Can get absolutely wicked and addicting.

My son has been playing the demo and likes it pretty well, so I bit for a couple of them. Thanks for the linkage, OP.

I don t remember the demo being particularly enjoyable, especially since it came out at the same time as UT3, Crysis, and Hellgate:London.

Been waiting 6 days and my ET: Quake Wars still hasn't arrived =( Worst part is a best buy store is no more than 5 min away. I was just curious on how their shipping was. Now I know its not worth it. Yeah yeah I know its my fault, but come on! 6 days??!!! ahahahahah

I reinstalled the demo, it just wasn t that fun compared to UT3.

I m gonna hold onto my $20 and invest in some vegetables or something.

They released a new demo on the 14th to go with the 1.4 patch and it actually makes the game fun. I jumped onto a bot match andafter figuring out how stuff worked it was addictinly fun.

Try the new demo.

I was playing the beta a while back before it was released and it was so much fun. Of course in the beta you could of only play one level and it was pretty buggy, but regardless it was fun. I was looking at some stats online and it seems that all the new games are being beat by older games as far as how many people play online. The new games are just not as fun as the older games. with that said I need a newer game put my 8800gt to work

ref: www.gamespy.com/stats

Heads up potential buyers:

If you PM this to CC tonight, you can have it for $16.50 as they will do a 110% PM...not too shabby.

Back