ESGAMING Over-size Micro ATX Gaming Case with Sliding Tempered Glass Side Panel, Pre-Installed 4 X 120mm Rainbow Fans $38.98 SHIPPED

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
https://www.newegg.com/black-esgaming-es-r100-micro-atx/p/2AM-00H2-00033?Item=9SIASCZCAT3946

Awesome deal, the quality is fantastic for the price and it includes 4x rainbow fans. Takes M-ATX boards, has some weight to it (The tempered glass feels heavier than my Phantek EVOLV ATX glass), curved edges, nice cutouts and holds a couple HDD + SSDs. Stole this from VirtualLarry on anandtech forums.

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

Last edited:
How do that build that, sell it and ship it for 38 bucks. That's a steal.

How do that build that, sell it and ship it for 38 bucks. That's a steal.
chinese MFs destroyed all the US industries like steel so they have a monopoly on the cheap prices and then flood the market with cheap goods to make countries dependent on china for eventual takeover and destruction. chinese bought out newegg many years ago. they even still own ingram micro I think.

Title says 4 fans, pictures show 6. Messing around with the options I can't seem to find a configuration with exactly 4 fans; although there're so many I'm not going to say it doesn't exist.

Title says 4 fans, pictures show 6. Messing around with the options I can't seem to find a configuration with exactly 4 fans; although there're so many I'm not going to say it doesn't exist.
The R100 configuration has four fans even though picture shows six.

For $40 I can’t really argue with that. Nice find!

Nothing wrong with ES gaming. I don’t use this case but used two of one of their other models. Fit the x299 FTWK nicely
721DFCD3-01BA-4AB2-973D-AAA3C09979CB.jpeg

destroyed all the US industries like steel
Without destroying it (seem to be similar to 30 year's ago), it seem to have stunned world growth by being almost 100% of it

US steel production in 1980: 101.4 million metric ton
US steel production in 1990: 89.7 million metric ton
US steel production in 2019: 87.8 million metric ton

Non Chinese world steel production:

1980: 679 million metric ton
1990: 704 million metric ton
2000: 721 million metric ton
2010: 786 million metric ton
2019: 879 million metric ton

During that time China went from 37.1 to 995.4 millions metric ton (more than the rest of the world combined)

https://www.newegg.com/black-esgaming-es-r100-micro-atx/p/2AM-00H2-00033?Item=9SIASCZCAT3946

Awesome deal, the quality is fantastic for the price and it includes 4x rainbow fans. Takes M-ATX boards, has some weight to it (The tempered glass feels heavier than my Phantek EVOLV ATX glass), curved edges, nice cutouts and holds a couple HDD + SSDs. Stole this from VirtualLarry on anandtech forums.

View attachment 381661
View attachment 381662
The rainbow fans ruin it for me. Hopefully they have an LED controller.

That's crazy. Even a decent fan costs like $15 bucks. This things comes with 3, and is only $40, not even counting *the cost of the case* lol.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
What is in that bottom slot?
Yes, it’s a Nu Audio. EVGA has a trade up on them to the Nu Audio Pro so if you watch the midweek madness sales you can get a b stock one for like $40-45 ever month or two. I put one in every computer I have just for the heck of it, even got a spare in case they don’t have any more. They’re better at driving headphones than the mobo sound without the clutter of an outboard DAC/amp.

Back