Escape from Tarkov pc game article

My son has been playing this game. All he does is tell me how great a game it is! It is a realistic multi-player shooter kind of like Stalker, but without the Si-Fi element. Super intense, you can trust no one, anyone can kill you at any time. Die and loose all your gear, and equipment is hard to come by. Kill players and loot their bodies for armor, bandages, weapons, ammo. Spawn in game and you are lucky to live 5 minutes. Object seems to be get to the exit alive, with all your gear. He likes it more than Counterstrike.

My son has been playing this game. All he does is tell me how great a game it is! It is a realistic multi-player shooter kind of like Stalker, but without the Si-Fi element. Super intense, you can trust no one, anyone can kill you at any time. Die and loose all your gear, and equipment is hard to come by. Kill players and loot their bodies for armor, bandages, weapons, ammo. Spawn in game and you are lucky to live 5 minutes. Object seems to be get to the exit alive, with all your gear. He likes it more than Counterstrike.

Multiplayer? Damn was hoping this was going to be SP. Oh well...

Very hard core multi player. It is still in alpha though, so maybe down the road there will be a single player campaign.

Back