Eric Schmidt To Head New Pentagon Innovation Board

HardOCP News

[H] News
Just great, with Schmidt heading up this new innovation board, the Pentagon's policy will be to get right up to the "creepy line" without crossing it.

Eric Schmidt, the former chief executive officer of Google, has agreed to head a new Pentagon advisory board aimed at bringing Silicon Valley innovation and best practices to the U.S. military, Defense Secretary Ash Carter said on Wednesday. Carter is due to discuss the new Defense Innovation Advisory Board with Schmidt during the annual RSA cybersecurity conference in San Francisco. Schmidt is now the executive chairman of Alphabet Inc (GOOGL.O), the parent company of Google.

If there is one thing the military is good at its not upgrading technology, I'm talking about stuff like simple computers too. The primary desktop available to a worker is an X2 Athlon or Intel counterpart with 4gb of DDR2.

We have a console on the bridge of my ship that runs on windows 3.1..... enough said. I support this 100%

Uber for airstrikes? I'm sure Russian and Syrian pilots wouldn't mind making an little side income.

People used to nay say me when I said that Google IS the NSA. I am going to say it again. Google. IS. The. NSA.

I'm not sure they are the Nsa. You need proof if you make statements like that. However, are they in bed with them? It's obvious now.

I'm not sure they are the Nsa. You need proof if you make statements like that. However, are they in bed with them? It's obvious now.
The NSA outsources like 80-90% of the work they do. Google is one of many companies that make up the entire spy apparatus. They are just the largest and most influential company.

People used to nay say me when I said that Google IS the NSA. I am going to say it again. Google. IS. The. NSA.

One of the many uncle sam's corporate front ends

A guy who will sell your privacy for pennies is in one of the 'most in need of secrecy' positions the country has. Can a leopard change its spots?

Back