Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm for up to 25" LCD Displays $99

I have two of these and they're great, and that's a good price for them.

had one for a year now, and its awesome. wish I would have got one years ago.

good deal, I bought these for $110/ea. but have not had time to set them up yet as I am in the process of building a new desk that will actually support them. I can tell you that they are very well made and are so darn simple to put together.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That HP are looks girls in comparison to the MX.

I use the c-clamp for my stand. It is rock solid. But if I recall it also came with a hole mount fastener.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07MNAuSuJVU

But he doesn't show it going back and forward. Just bend the elbow and it will go backwards. He has it fully extended.

It should be fine with a 27"
Just verify the weight without the stock stand and also how far out you plan to have it.
I just bought the dual side-by-side and its holding my 27" and 22" at max extension. Got it from the egg with 10%, $212 shipped to my door in 2 days

I have three of these for my 27'' Qnix PLS panels. They work awesome and are very very sturdy.

Had the dual version of the LX for years now and it's been perfect. Tempted to pick up this single one as a spare for another PC.

the wife and I have 9 Ergotron's in the house...of all types ...MX/LX and older ones...can't go wrong with any of them...that doesn't look like a bad price at all

How do you mount these? Do you have drill into a desk? Will one of those ikea desks work with this mount?

I'm still looking for a GOOD but INEXPENSIVE triple monitor mount for my three 23" Asus monitors. Unfortunately those two requirements don't go together :(

I've got three of them. They just have a clamp that secures it to the desk, and I've got them on two IKEA desks, so yes, they'll work with them.

I love them, and this is a great price (I paid about $130 each for mine).

Still not a bad price. But $100 per monitor is definitely good.
Just watch for the next Newegg 10% off.

I've had 4 of the monoprice ones. They WILL SAG. They are NOT stable ( forlarge monitors, at least).
They barely held up a 2209wa. I've tried both the non-articulating as well as the 3-point arms and I was NOT happy with it. I love monoprice but if you are looking for a reliable mounting solution, you get what you pay for.

What do you mean by lock?

I've had 4 of the monoprice ones. They WILL SAG. They are NOT stable ( forlarge monitors, at least).
They barely held up a 2209wa. I've tried both the non-articulating as well as the 3-point arms and I was NOT happy with it. I love monoprice but if you are looking for a reliable mounting solution, you get what you pay for.

What do you mean by lock?

Whoa 2209wa. I thought I'm the only one left on here who still uses that monitor. Can't believe that was released back in early 2009! That's four years ago!! I need(want rather) another 22" monitor that's better than the 2209... hmm...

Back