Ergocahair 2?

I don't have the Ergochair 2, but I have the 1 (which seems to be almost the same). It's pretty good (not really meant for continuous sitting over 6hrs, though, as the butt seat starts to hurt around that time).
Lumbar support is pretty good (adjustable support), and the materials used are pretty good.
It's priced pretty appropriately for an office chair.

If you get it, be sure to post a review. I went back and forth between this and the WorkPro Quantum 9000 series, as they were priced the same at that time. I had a hard time finding any reviews for it, and those that I could find were mixed. Ended up with the Quantum 9000 series and have been quite happy. While the Quantum 9000's lumbar support has been fine for me (the seat back adjusts up and down so you can align it comfortably), I have wondered if the ErgoChair's lumbar would have been better. The seat is definitely comfortable, which was one of my concerns on the ErgoChair.

damn!!! I was tempted to get the Noble Icon or Hero but this chair seems pretty nice too!!!

screw it I ordered one since it was $300 shipped with their sale. I'll post a review of it after I've sat in it for a few weeks.

Back