Epson TM88II Driver

tgray96

[H]ard|Gawd
Figured id ask here, since i know a few friendly people here, i have an epson tm88II receipt printer, and my xp computer bit the dust a few weeks ago, anyway, i am only running vista right now, and i desperately need a driver...

Thanks in advance guys!..

and yes, i have googled this, to no avail.....

That is a pretty old device, there may not be a driver for it.

try running XP in virtual box and see if you can use to serial port or usb in it.

Where do i find that at?

Instead of using an installation disk, you would instead choose from the list of built-in Windows drivers. Under the Manufacturer list, select "Generic", and the printer name is "Generic/Text only"

ok, i tried the generic driver, but i have an issue, which port should i choose? ive tried parallel and usb both.... the problem is, i am using a usb to parallel cable, neither driver works.

ok, i tried the generic driver, but i have an issue, which port should i choose? ive tried parallel and usb both.... the problem is, i am using a usb to parallel cable, neither driver works.

I pretty sure USB. You might need to use some trial and error to fin the correct USB port number that it's using

i did get it working, but i have a new issue, it doesnt cut or line the printed item....

im pretty sure it does, what about the other issue? when i used the actual epson driver on xp, it lined all the type and everything so it fit perfectly on the receipt...

Back