Epox 6100 Motherboard - Looking for info

cbecknet

Limp Gawd
After the notice that epox has fixed their 220 Limit i have not seen any more info on how people like this board.

I plan to get one but was wondering if its worth it, can you guys that are running it giving me your feedback on it, and also is it worth it to get the 410 or 430 SB.

i had the epox board but i sold it. it was nice board with great features, there are some issues with it but i'm not sure if they have been solved yet with bios releases. some issues are the voltage is read incorrectly using CPU-Z. haha, now that i think about it that was the only issue left that wasn't fixed. there is epox thunder probe bundled with it so you can moniter temps and voltage settings, etc. not many users have it since of the arkward location of the 24 pin psu connector and the initial overclocking limitations at it's release. as for the SB 410 or 430, its really up to you, do you need the extra sata ports and more raid features and gigabit ethernet? most people don't have more than 2 hdds in a SFF and gigabit ethernet is good if you have a file server in your home. hope this helps.

Thanks,

Thats all the info I needed. I think I'm going to order the one with the 410, I have no use for the extra features.

Back