Epic Summer Sale

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
SALES AND SPECIALSSummer Sale 2020
🔆Get set for Summer with our seasonal new releases, coming soon highlights and up to 75% off across select titles! Don't forget: you may be sat on a $10 coupon which is automatically applied to your next eligible purchase! Find our coupon FAQ

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/

Didn't we just have a Summer sale a month ago...hey I'm not complaining

Last edited:
There was a Beta two weeks ago it plays like Crytek Dark Souls but uses Unreal 4 I was really impressed.
Hellpoint comes out next week as well but I purchased the Steam version.

Rogue Company is only 5.00 after a coupon game just came out two days ago.

Last edited:
No $10 off coupon this time?

Edit: Looks like I still have my $10 coupon from last time, expires in Oct.

Finally got around to picking up Control. At $20 (with my $10 coupon) it was too hard to pass up.

Welp, I went ahead and refunded RDR2, the game was stuttering and couldn't figure out the issue. Not sure if the game has been fixed. Oh well, going to wait next year instead.

No $10 off coupon this time?

Edit: Looks like I still have my $10 coupon from last time, expires in Oct.

Yeah you would think they would give you two coupons I still had mine from last time around.
Now I don't have anything because the game I purchased was under 5.00

Yeah you would think they would give you two coupons I still had mine from last time around.
Now I don't have anything because the game I purchased was under 5.00

I did get a new coupon this time around, they probably track if you had used the old one or not.

Thanks, unfortunately, i already received my refund. I don't understand how i can play GTAV flawlessly but RDR2 is wonky.

RDR2 looks significantly better than GTAV, it's also running on a newer version of the engine. The port is also a mess so that does not help thing.

Welp, I went ahead and refunded RDR2, the game was stuttering and couldn't figure out the issue. Not sure if the game has been fixed. Oh well, going to wait next year instead.
There's an issue with RDR2 and some CPUs on high-end systems (8 threads, which you appear to have)
If you cap the framerate down a little below 140FPS, it fixes the problem.

Last edited:
There's an issue with RDR2 and some CPUs on high-end systems (8 threads, which you appear to have)
If you cap the framerate down a little below 140FPS, it fixes the problem.

weird that Rockstar did not just patch the fix rather than having to do a workaround. Oh well, I'll just play it on PS5, I'm guessing the price will be cheaper by then.

I had purchased RDR2 during a prior sale and had issues with the game either not launching or randomly freezing/crashing with no error information of any kind provided. After messing with everything, I gave up and had it refunded. Having to have 2 launchers open was annoying as well. I might try it again after it goes on sale directly with Rockstar.

weird that Rockstar did not just patch the fix rather than having to do a workaround. Oh well, I'll just play it on PS5, I'm guessing the price will be cheaper by then.
They never patched GTA 5, not sure they'll patch this. Also, it is rather rare. You specifically have to have 8 CPU threads, and be able to run the game over 140 FPS. The only way to play this game at 140+ FPS with desirable graphics settings is at 1080p resolution with a 2080ti or RTX Titan. Most people opt for a higher resolution with that kind of hardware in a game like this, I suppose.

I had purchased RDR2 during a prior sale and had issues with the game either not launching or randomly freezing/crashing with no error information of any kind provided. After messing with everything, I gave up and had it refunded. Having to have 2 launchers open was annoying as well. I might try it again after it goes on sale directly with Rockstar.
I had this too back when i first bought it, but it was fixed a few weeks later IIRC. Seemed to take forever, but then again, so does any Rockstar PC release.

The worst part to me is that they've officially said they won't be releasing any new content for the single-player campaign.

Last edited:
Finally got around to picking up Control. At $20 (with my $10 coupon) it was too hard to pass up.

I'm tempted by that as well.. was waiting for it to come to Steam (next month I think) before I got it though. Been wanting to play this esp. since the DLSS 2.0 patch came out.

Back