[Epic Store] The Stanley Parable & Watch Dogs 1 (Free Till [DEAD])

Thank you. I saw that it was coming, but would have forgotten to pick them up.

Tough to beat free. Hopefully Watch Dogs' performance issues have finally be ironed out. It ran like a dog the last couple times I tried it. I eventually just gave up on it.
Oddly, the homemade patch that made it look like the original demo actually improved performance.

Watch Dogs was free on Uplay some time back, but got it here anyways. Always good to have games on multiple clients in the event one is compromised. The expansion isn't included, but is worth getting if on sale.

Watch Dogs was free on Uplay some time back, but got it here anyways. Always good to have games on multiple clients in the event one is compromised. The expansion isn't included, but is worth getting if on sale.

I had it free with a video card back in the day and never played it. Maybe I'll actually fire it up now that I have two copies of it!

Thought I had it on Steam already, didn't, good to go now. Probably never play it still.

Soon my Epic backlog will be bigger than my Steam one..... It'll be Epic......

I have 10-15 flagship free games on Epic. I've only had an account for about 9 months, so that's pretty good. I've only actually bought one game from them and yet my Epic library is bigger than the ones I have on Bethesda, Origin, Rockstar, GOG, Battle.net, etc. Basically everything except Steam and Uplay. While several of those games I also have in other libraries, that's still pretty good.

Tough to beat free. Hopefully Watch Dogs' performance issues have finally be ironed out. It ran like a dog the last couple times I tried it. I eventually just gave up on it.
Oddly, the homemade patch that made it look like the original demo actually improved performance.

I actually just got around to playing it last year. Ran excellently for me at 4K on a 6700K/1080Ti. Neat game and well worth the $3.74 or whatever it was that I paid.

20190609181601_1.jpg

20190612195755_1.jpg

20190706221306_1.jpg

Back