[Epic Store] Lawn Mowing Simulator (Free Till [DEAD])

The Mad Atheist

[H]ard|Gawd
I can't believe this is a thing, sure I seen the train ones, but this!? I was hoping it would at least be like the goat sim.

LukeTbk

2[H]4U
The graphics of the mowed grass is quite lacking, game could gain to be either way more photorealistic looking or way more "arcade"

Absalom

[H]ard|Gawd
Can't help but notice this is a 12.8 GB download. Given what it is, that seems a tad large?

hititnquitit

[H]ard|Gawd
But is it a truly realistic simulator? Do you have to trim, edge and blow shit off in 90+ degree weather, on that one single day of the week when you happen to have time? Cuz we all know those are the parts of mowing that make it REALLY real! Blasting chunks of your shins off as you proudly trim around flower beds and trees. Or getting bits of grass flung into your eyes over and over when the wind changes direction suddenly while blowing off the sidewalk or drive? Smacking the neighbors nice new car with those invisible rocks while edging? OH YEAH! Now that my friends, is my kind of simulator!

iRevert

Gawd
But is it a truly realistic simulator? Do you have to trim, edge and blow shit off in 90+ degree weather, on that one single day of the week when you happen to have time? Cuz we all know those are the parts of mowing that make it REALLY real! Blasting chunks of your shins off as you proudly trim around flower beds and trees. Or getting bits of grass flung into your eyes over and over when the wind changes direction suddenly while blowing off the sidewalk or drive? Smacking the neighbors nice new car with those invisible rocks while edging? OH YEAH! Now that my friends, is my kind of simulator!

Hardcore mode will be added at a later date it's going to introduce survival mechanics like a hydration meter, hunger meter, gas station food, and a diarrhea meter.

funkydmunky

2[H]4U
Is this along the lines of Goat Simulator? I mean is it more then its idiotic concept?
Okay I just watched the trailer. Nope no fun here unless you are autistic. And in that case fill your boots and have a great time. I'm glad there is software for so many interests and needs.

Last edited:

maro

Gawd
1659385958306.png